diggemsmack

Practice Squad Player
Reaction score
mannings.jpg

gay-french-superhero-2.jpg

Small_Bull_Balls-1.jpg

baddesign.jpg

I sense a thread merge coming...

I can't decide which is funnier...the behemoth sized Wilfork sitting there, or the 2003 AFC Finalist banner in the background!

I can't decide which is funnier...the behemoth sized Wilfork sitting there, or the 2003 AFC Finalist banner in the background!

LOL they're ALL hilarious. Peyton in Pink....:rofl:

I think you don't hang up banners until you have something significant to show, like a world championship. One or two banners with anything less looks pathetic. OTOH, maybe I'm spoiled with Boston Garden with the 16 Celtics NBA titles plus also some Bruins, and Gillette with the three. :D

Just more illustration that the heat is on old laser arm. There been lots of ARod comparisons this week. Another meltdown is a distinct possibility.:scared:

Re: diggemsmack gallery 2

What's funny about the first one is Eli looks exactly the same.

Just more illustration that the heat is on old laser arm. There been lots of ARod comparisons this week. Another meltdown is a distinct possibility.:scared:

Should the Patriots emerge victorious on Sunday, Marino will try to choke Boomer to death on live television.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes