PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Dierdorf

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seriously, nothing annoys me more then a sideline report when the game is going on. At least they can provide something good to look at.

Exactly, mindless blather only works if delivered by a pretty face, when it's delivered by someone's grandmother, it's lose/lose for everybody. ESPN Andrea Kramer(?) is even worse.

Would you prefer barely legal goth chicks?

Well...yeah!! :confused:

As long as they're hot Goth chicks.

Abby-Sciuto.jpg

Was that a serious question?? :confused:

Ah, he's bearable to me. I don't mind him at all. He did say at least one smart thing when he questioned how the refs didn't throw a flag when Suh nailed Mankins.

Speaking of faces made for radio, Dierdorf himself seems to have regressed as well, which I didn't think was humanly possible. When they showed the clip of him at the football camp I thought for sure those kids were either going to start crying, run away screaming, or both.

I am late to the thread, but Jesus did Leslie Visser look ghastly! OMFG! I think she must have had some work done, but the work didn't work. Ouch!

Nothing kills me more is how Dierdorf can take one small thing and turn it into a catastrophe ...ahh...oooohh...aahhhh...ooooooooohh!"

Like you give up a TD, then get a holding penalty the next play he continues to pour it on "ooohh I can't believe the way team xxxxx is playing right now, ooohh ahhhh oh my god"

I wanna reach through my TV and strangle him

Personally I would like it better if they got rid of the female reporters on NFL games. It is man time and women should not really be talking during the game. To be fair though Tony Saragussa (sp?) was plain awful on the sidelines. DD is tolerable however at times he really does get annoying.

Sideline reporters are useless. As were last night's announcers.

But to answer the question : though I am not into goth in the LEAST - "yes" I'd rather they offer hot goth chicks. Ugh - what a crappy choice.

Dude, you should have watched the 49ers-Texans game. That cbs sideline reporter looked like a female version of AJ Hawk.

Maybe she was from Daytona Beach; they say that after a woman in Dayton gets over 30 she starts to resemble Charlize Theron in Monster.

And yes Leslie Visser is getting old as are the rest of us...still fine for us oldtimers but the networks have to start getting in some age-appropritates for the younger audience

Last edited:
But to answer the question : though I am not into goth in the LEAST - "yes" I'd rather they offer hot goth chicks.

Ugh - what a crappy choice.

DUDE.

WHAT???

Abby-Sciuto.jpg

She can perform Quantitative Analysis on my data...anytime.

Uh huh.

Uh huh huh huh.

beavis_and_butthead_mtv_image.jpg

As did I. Gumble and him are like fingernails on a chalkboard.

Agree they are horrible! Aside from just overall sucking in what they say, they never say who made the tackles. I hate that. You can't always see what's going on watching on TV, and with it being preseason, I want to know who's making freaking tackles.

I sometimes wonder why announcers don't watch the monitor, at least at certain times such as after a play has been whistled dead. So often I hear them wondering out loud about the placement of a ball, who made the tackle, what yard it is on, etc. - and they can't tell from their angle - but if they simply looked at the same thing their audience was looking at, they would know.

If for some reason the concept of looking at the field and then looking at their monitor in mid-sentence is too difficult of a task to master, then somebody that's in their ear from the production room should be feeding them that information.

I can understand the necessity for that type of commentary on a radio broadcast, but there is no need for them to tell us they can't see who recovered the fumble or if it's a first down when we on our coaches have a better view than they do during a television broadcast.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back