Welcome to PatsFans.com

Die, Dead, So Long.

Discussion in 'Political Discussion' started by Harry Boy, Jan 20, 2011.

1. Harry Boy

Harry Boy Look Up, It's Amazing PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +667 / 2 / -9

When we get to the point in life where we are in our late 80's and 90's, half blind, deaf, wearing diapers and not even being able to remember what sex felt like why can't we just say goodbye, call a cab and go to a "Elderly Disposal Center" and be put to sleep like we do with our dogs and cats.

Why do our governments and those screaming yelling Reverends and all the other rat bastard star gazers want to keep us alive while we suffer in pain, puke in our beds, sh!t and p!ss in our diapers with tubes stuck up our asses and in every other opening in our body.
    Some poor old people spend 3 or 4 years laying on their backs looking at the f-cking ceiling listening to people blabber "baby talk" to them.

Dr Kavorkian should be one of the worlds greatest heros.

Suicide Tourists Make Swiss Uneasy as Terminally Ill Seek Death - Bloomberg

I came home from work one day and my wife was hanging from the garage ceiling with a rope around her stomach, I said "what the f-ck are you doing" she said "i'm killing myself" I said "your supposed to put the rope around your neck" she said "i had it around my neck, i couldn't breath"

Dracula Once Said "how great it must be to die and really be dead"

:bricks:

2. Nikolai

Nikolai Football Atheist PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +685 / 1 / -1

#54 Jersey

Heh, good OP.

Yeah, I don't get the issue either. There are a few sticky legal issues, but there's no reason why it should be banned here.

Last edited: Jan 20, 2011
  3. DarrylS

DarrylS PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +369 / 11 / -27

Could not agree more.. never understood why people wanted to be kept alive by machines or living in a vegetative state.. set me free, do not let me be a burden to anyone.

4. Mrs.PatsFanInVa

Mrs.PatsFanInVa PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +559 / 9 / -5

#24 Jersey

Well yes, but God forbid if we should put it in a health care bill that doctors can offer their patients an "end of life" discussion telling them about treatment options should a catastrophic terminal illness occur and that medicare and/or private insurance companies will be required to pay for the talk or the information given - because that would be a DEATH PANEL and it means the government wants you DEAD!!!

Never mind the fact that you, yourself, may also want you dead....

It was Sarah's high point, yanno, Harry, and something she, and most other "Christians" are dead set (no pun intended) against......people actually knowing that they have a choice in their treatment options.

Raise the suicide option with one of the conservative Tea Party politicians you admire so much - see what happens.

Get back to me.

5. Harry Boy

Harry Boy Look Up, It's Amazing PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +667 / 2 / -9

I know, I part company with all of them on this one just as I parted company with Bush for not declaring war on the Illegal Alien Invaders.

Law enforcement and the Screaming Reverends get all bent out of shape when the 90 year old man with cancer blows his own brains out and and they start yapping about what a tradgedy it was, Those Old Men Are My Hero's.