PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Did you guys see this...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Stuff like this makes you want to keep the guy while sometimes when you see a lack of effort you want to let him go...its very tough as a fan and probably even tougher as a F.O. to decide next year on his fate in NE.

A tad cynical, don't you think?

A tad, yes... and I don't doubt it's a sincere gesture

...but it also happens to be a somewhat smart thing for a guy who one week ago was posturing for a contract extension with what would probably be a good chunk of guaranteed money that he's REALLY hoping to get nailed down before we head into a potentially locked down 2011 season.

I'm sure Moss' agent - who likely would also prefer not to have to wait til free agency 2012(when Randy is 35) for a new contract - was not unhappy to see his client give tribute to a guy who puts his team first.

But again I think the sincere tribute and personal interest in this case nicely overlapped. I honestly think Faulk's teammates understand and appreciate the role Faulk played on this team and I honestly think that some players - potentially Moss included - do have the potential to step up to the plate in leadership and commitment.

167145099.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back