PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Did You Guys Know The Pats Have Played In The Last 4 SB's In New Orleans?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Haterproof

2nd Team Getting Their First Start
Reaction score
I never noticed this until recently. I was born in 1987. So I wasn't around for the 1985 SB vs the Bears (played in N.O.). I was alive and well for the 1996 SB vs the Packers (which was also played in my hometown of N.O.). I'll never forget the 2001 SB vs the Rams (also played in the Big Easy). Now next year's SB will be played in none other than New Orleans (The Birth Place Of The Dynasty)! I really hope the Pats win the whole shebang next year. Our mission is the Big Easy. We've unfinished bussiness.

Last edited:
Re: Did You Guys Know The Pats Have Played In Every SB In New Orleans?

That's funny it seems like it's been played there more than that?

I never noticed this until recently. I was born in 1987. So I wasn't around for the 1985 SB vs the Bears (played in N.O.). I was alive and well for the 1996 SB vs the Packers (which was also played in my hometown of N.O.). I'll never forget the 2001 SB vs the Rams (also played in the Big Easy). Now next year's SB will be played in none other than New Orleans (The Birth Place Of The Dynasty)! I really hope the Pats win the whole shebang next year. Our mission is the Big Easy. We've unfinished bussiness.

wrong....
SB 12 also played in NO Superdome.
SB 4, 6, 9 were played in Tulane Stadium

None of those had Pats play in them

You need a history lesson about your hometown and SB's hosted at Louisinana Superdome and Tulane Stadium

Last edited:

That's funny it seems like it's been played there more than that?

You may be right. Those are the only ones I know of.

Huh? Dallas played Denver in Super Bowl XII at the Superdome. Oakland played Philly in SB XV at the Superdome. SF killed Denver in SB XXIV at the Superdome. Pitt played Minny at Tulane stadium in Super Bowl IX. Dallas played Miami in Super Bowl VI at Tulane. And, KC played Minnesota in SB IV at Tulane. You only missed 6 other games...LOL

Huh? Dallas played Denver in Super Bowl XII at the Superdome. Oakland played Philly in SB XV at the Superdome. SF killed Denver in SB XXIV at the Superdome. Pitt played Minny at Tulane stadium in Super Bowl IX. Dallas played Miami in Super Bowl VI at Tulane. And, KC played Minnesota in SB IV at Tulane. You only missed 6 other games...LOL

LMAO! I didn't know it was played here that many times.

You may be right. Those are the only ones I know of.

then your title is misleading and facts distorted.

then your title is misleading and facts distorted.

I just edited the title. People say you should learn something new every day. I just did. I'm still a baby compared to some of the older cats on here. I love to learn from the old schoolers.

I just edited the title. People say you should learn something new every day. I just did. I'm still a baby compared to some of the older cats on here. I love to learn from the old schoolers.

Touche (way to live up to your name)

Jumbalaya!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back