PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Did tuna miss the TO conference on purpose?

Status
Not open for further replies.

PatsWorldChamps

Rotational Player and Threatening Starter's Job
Reaction score
tuna fish missed the TO press conference...Was he trying to land a gig in another town at the time of the TO announcement? everyone knows he ditched his superbowl team, pregame, in new orleans to make phone calls about his next job... the douche has no morals at all; was he trying to set up his next gig? the big question is, which owner would want him? snyder? most overrated coach of all time = tunafish

Last edited:
According to a story on SI, he has never attended a free agent signing press conference (at least while he has been with the cowboys)

well

I think he missed it on purpose, but not for the reason that you might think. Jones said during the press conference that he and tuna were out of town and that he came back especially for this while tuna couldn't make it. tuna doesn't need to change his life plans cause they get another player---plus it let's TO know who is still in charge!

mtbykr said:
I think he missed it on purpose, but not for the reason that you might think. Jones said during the press conference that he and tuna were out of town and that he came back especially for this while tuna couldn't make it. tuna doesn't need to change his life plans cause they get another player---plus it let's TO know who is still in charge!
lets TO know who's in charge of WHICH team? fat tuna had a team going to the superbowl... and he got busted making calls to another team (prior to the game) while his team was in New Orleans; probably ruined his shot at the HOF... tuna is out for tuna, not his team... perfect match: tuna, TO, and jones... good thing that stadium doesnt have a roof... no way those 3 fat egos could fit in a dome.

Last edited:
All these complaints about Tuna makes us sound like the Jets fans who are still crying about BB stealing a dying man's money and chickening out of coaching the NYJ...... :D

I am betting that Tuna was hugging the porcelain god....watching his career getting flushed down the toilet. TO will wreck the Cowboys as he wrecked the Eagles and Niners! I hope Drew buys stock in Tylenol and Preparation H!!

Tuna and TO. Like waiting to see what happens at an intersection with a failed traffic light. I for one will enjoy this as I have equal loathing for both.

"Tuna and TO. Like waiting to see what happens at an intersection with a failed traffic light. I for one will enjoy this as I have equal loathing for both."

Glad I'm not the only one that's waiting for that crash to happen. I'd like to toss Terry Glenn in with that loathing. All three of them deserve each other.

Bill's Girl said:
All these complaints about Tuna makes us sound like the Jets fans who are still crying about BB stealing a dying man's money and chickening out of coaching the NYJ...... :D

I am betting that Tuna was hugging the porcelain god....watching his career getting flushed down the toilet. TO will wreck the Cowboys as he wrecked the Eagles and Niners! I hope Drew buys stock in Tylenol and Preparation H!!

Yeah, but we have Reche Caldwell and Bethel Johnson. Super Bowl here we come!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Back