PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Did Tully Play this week?

Status
Not open for further replies.

notex

Rotational Player and Threatening Starter's Job
Reaction score
Forgive my ignorance if he played a lot of snaps, but I did not hear his name called once and saw Ninkovich/Crable/Cunningham out there on a number of occaisions and never saw him or heard him..

Now, I was focusing on McCourty / Arrington / Chung / Meriweather alot because I wanted to see how they played together this week against a good group of receivers ...

So I suppose my question is - why a drop in PT or drop in production...

Directly related to Crable and Cunningham getting more snaps?

I saw him, but I think Spikes and Mayo were busy making all the tackles :)

Just wait for the participation stats to come out :)

Yeah he did, I remember seeing him once but his name didn't get called by Simms or Nancy boy.

Mostly at RE on sub packages. I don't believe he played a single snap standing up in the 2nd half.

This weeks scheme was all about collapsing the pocket and taking Flacco's steps away. So Tully got to rest a bit this week and Deadrick got to play a bit. In terms of schemes I bet we're one of the most very flexible teams in the NFL if not the most flexible.

Tbc?

TBC had no stats in the game's box score, I didn't hear his name called during the game, and he wasn't on the inactive list?
What's up with that?

Re: Tbc?

TBC had no stats in the game's box score, I didn't hear his name called during the game, and he wasn't on the inactive list?
What's up with that?

Mike Reiss charted the game and had him playing 21 of 77 snaps, mostly as a rusher on passing downs. Ninkovich (58 of 77 plays) and Cunningham (57 of 77 plays) appear to be the top options at OLB.

Last edited:

21 chances for TBC to make a play, with nada to show for it?
Cunninghan made the Ravens RT look very average. I see him getting more time, and Tully less next week.

He's not that good against the run. That's what's up.

There is a mention in one of this morning's papers that it appears he has been supplanted as a starter by Cunningham.

TBC is a 3rd down guy and that's it. He's a weak spot and Bill was visibly annoyed at him earlier in the year and had him riding the pine

He's been supplanted by Ninko and Cunningham and dare I say it maybe even Crable

What's the deal with Ninkovich? Clearly BB sees something there... he remains a bit of an enigma to me. Overachieving JAG? Or a Vrabel-esque guy with some upside?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/10: News and Notes
Patriots Draft Rumors: Teams Facing ‘Historic’ Price For Club to Trade Down