PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Did the guy in the Randy Moss mask get any TV coverage? [merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shockt327

Rotational Player and Threatening Starter's Job
Reaction score
Because when Randy acknowledged the guy and started celebrating with him, it was pretty funny. The Razor was rockin' big time; about as well as I've ever witnessed in person.

Also, does anyone have a link to video of it?

Re: Did the guy in the Randy Moss mask get any TV coverage?

I believe that was an 11-12yr old kid. Are you talking about the one sec 137?

Re: Real Randy Moss fans will enjoy this.

Was there yesterday and saw, was awesome.

Apparently that was a 10 year old kid. Hearld also did an article on.

that's cool...everybody loves a winner...thanks for posting

LOL, that was so funny. :D

That was one of those truly joyous Gillette Moments. Reminded me of the Miami snow game in the way the fans and the team were able to interact. Hilarious and fun. And the Randy Chants that followed were great too...good to know 68,000 cared more about the Randy we were seeing than the Randy the media wants us to see.

The team looked to be enjoyng the moment as much as I was too which is good to know they don't take it for granted.

I have to wonder how typical this and the snow celebration game type stuff is around the rest of the league. Are moments like these just a product of such a successful decade or is their something more going on at Gillette. Any stories like these from other dynasties?

I was at the game as well, and really enjoyed that exchange during the challenge between Moss and the fan over the jumbotron. It was good to see him enjoying himself after the past few weeks. Brady said yesterday he is looking to pick one of those masks up on eBay.

Last edited:

I was at the game as well, and really enjoyed that exchange during the challenge between Moss and the fan over the jumbotron. It was good to see him enjoying himself after the past few weeks. Brady said yesterday he is looking to pick one of those masks up on eBay.

They were selling them in the pro shop last week when I was Xmas shopping. I almost bought one to put in a Yankee Swap but it was twice the limit of the Swap.

They were selling them in the pro shop last week when I was Xmas shopping. I almost bought one to put in a Yankee Swap but it was twice the limit of the Swap.
:singing:

NICE!

One of the things that makes this game so fun. Those moments when everyone is one the same page, as it were... :)

You know last year I tried to get my teammates fired up with my time-to-go-to-war 'fro. Lots of fans made comments and asked when I would wear it again. So I thought of an easy way for my fans to get "the look" with my new MOSSMASK.
-Moss on the Moss mask...anyway this was really funny!

You know last year I tried to get my teammates fired up with my time-to-go-to-war 'fro. Lots of fans made comments and asked when I would wear it again. So I thought of an easy way for my fans to get "the look" with my new MOSSMASK.

-Moss on the Moss mask...anyway this was really funny!

If I remember correct he had a large portion of his teamates all rocking Fro's that year and it was a comratorie thing.

:rocker:

Epic. Awesome. Mossey!

That was hilarious!! I'd love to see hundreds of Moss masks at Gillette. This team needs a fun "thang" ala the Sox and Cowboy up during this playoff run.

They featured it on the local RI news, channel 10... good, great stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes