PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Did the colts cheat?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patsfanin Philly

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
Reaction score
Is there any story about this, or are people here just assuming? Are there reports again? I didn't hear anything mentioned during the game.

I was on the road and listened to the first 2 quarters on the radio and they kept referring to it as Rivers had to burn a few timeouts because he couldn't get the plays in from the sidelines via the helmet......

did indy cheat by causing problems for the chargers by not letting the coach to qb system to work? it seems that in big games they always seem to have "technical problems" with the visitors headsets.

Sorry but take off the homer glasses, this has happened numerous times in Patriots games. And I'm not saying that it isn't just an accident or it is cheating.

Last edited:
Sorry but take off the homer glasses, this has happened numerous times in Patriots games. And I'm not saying that it isn't just an accident or it is cheating.

I call shenanigans. You're telling me a multi-billion dollar industry with multi-million dollar stadiums can't get headsets provided by multi-billion dollar corporations to work soundly? That's crap. There seem to be complaints made by everyone which leads me to believe that each team thinks they can get away with it (including the Patriots).

Who knows, it was out for the Patriots all game vs. Indy. It may have just happened but when it happens in NE it's cheating when it happens anywhere else it's just one of those things.

Who knows, it was out for the Patriots all game vs. Indy. It may have just happened but when it happens in NE it's cheating when it happens anywhere else it's just one of those things.

Exactly...

But there is a double standard of what is tolerated with the Colts and the rest of the league. This stuff doesn't happen by accident. It was deliberatley turned off so that the Colts would have an unfair advantage.

And the sad part is that when they get in thier new stadium the same thing is going to happen and the Colts will say "We are still working out the bugs in our new stadium" and the NFL will say "OK".

I would say they Definately Cheated when they "Took the last game off" Dungy** is suppose to be a man of integrity, Rolls Eyes.
But look what happened? The Defense was Rusty as He.ll and they paid for laying down and resting their players. I like BB way of doing things "Football player PLAY"

Is there any story about this, or are people here just assuming? Are there reports again? I didn't hear anything mentioned during the game.

The Colts cheated because the referees were once again in Polian's hip pocket. Once is a coincidence, but two is a trend. Today's game was nothing more than a blatant attempt by the referees to hand the game to the Indianapolis Colts.

It definitely happened all game against us. It looked like it did at times to me but I haven't heard it for sure.

Of course!

They cheat on every home game by using their applification system to enhance crowd noise.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back