PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Did stadium parking increase?

Status
Not open for further replies.
One of the things I will look incredibly fondly back on will be sitting in the snow with my then 5 year old son watching the Patriots destroy the Titans. It was completely worth the $220 for tickets, $40 for parking, and whatever I spent in food, gas, and tolls from South Jersey to Foxboro and back. Nothing can compare to the shared experience and bonding we had that day.

That was my first game. Snow in October plus a huge Pats win. I couldn't ask for a better game. The funny thing was I went back in November and it was 60 degrees.
We spent $50 for the satellite lots a mile from the stadium. It is a lot imo, but there aren't many other options.

That was my first game. Snow in October plus a huge Pats win. I couldn't ask for a better game. The funny thing was I went back in November and it was 60 degrees.
We spent $50 for the satellite lots a mile from the stadium. It is a lot imo, but there aren't many other options.

Yup gotta love it one week I am in snow gear the following week I am in shorts. :confused:

Just my opinion here, but everytime I pony-up the $40 to park I want to laugh. It is OUTRAGEOUS. $40 to park. Think about it. It's crazy! I do it. I love my Pats. But c'mon people, tell me it isn't ridiculous and tell me Bob Kraft isn't laughing all the way to the bank.

Last edited:
Yea, the parking is ridiculous. I recently moved back to Boston last year and went to the U2 concert and it took 2 hours just to get out. However, I went to first pre-season game and was able to reserve parking at www.parkwiz.com. Parked at Lafayette house and it was great...it was more expensive (which sucked), but the extra $10 got us home in no time. Parking sucks, but I'd do it again to save the time getting out since you're out 40 anyways..

Worth the extra $10 not to have to wait two hours to get out of there.

Just my opinion here, but everytime I pony-up the $40 to park I want to laugh. It is OUTRAGEOUS. $40 to park. Think about it. It's crazy! I do it. I love my Pats. But c'mon people, tell me it isn't ridiculous and tell me Bob Kraft isn't laughing all the way to the bank.

After paying $212.50 per game (if you build in the cost of the pre-season tickets), $10 or $12 per person (if you have four in the car) is the least of our problems. That's really just the cost of an additional beer.

The lot next to enterprise rental and across from spagettii eddy's, imean outlaw b-b-que, i mean chicken fillets was $50. Of course its private so the laws of the land do not apply.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back