Welcome to PatsFans.com

Did McCain Start the Fire on the Forrestal in 1967??

Discussion in 'Political Discussion' started by DarrylS, Sep 4, 2008.

1. DarrylS

DarrylS PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +424 / 12 / -26

Been sitting on this for a few days now, thought that the vitriol and hate of the right might might temper, however the continual bashing of all things left in the blogosphere, might be time to introduce this.. during his time in the military he crashed something like 5 planes..

It would be helpful if all of his military records were released, particularly why he was the only officer transferred from the Forrestal after the fire.. was daddy "admiral McCain" trying to get him out of harm's way or was there are price on his butt for f..ing up??

The fire resulted in killing 134, injuring 161, destroying 21 aircraft and costing the Navy $72 million.

One of those things that might come up in the next 60 days.. guess he took this Maverick, Cowboy too far and may have been responsible for the death of The Author, Wayne Madsen, is a lot left of center, he does however make some interesting points..

http://rockcreekfreepress.tumblr.com/post/35321150/navy-releases-mccains-records

2. Patriot_in_NY

Patriot_in_NY Veteran Starter w/Big Long Term Deal

Ratings:
    +34 / 0 / -0

Nice gutter smear.............. :rolleyes:

Did Obama lit the wick on the explosives that Ayers used to try to blow up the capital.

File this under the rest of the MORONIC, dumbass thread around here lately. Despite being unrepentant idologue, I'm kinda surprise you started a thread like this? I really am. Take off the tin foil hat dude.

3. ljuneau

ljuneau Rotational Player and Threatening Starter's Job

Ratings:
    +3 / 0 / -0

Why do you have to create garbage threads like this? What a waste or your time in posting it and a waste of my time in replying. Don't you have anything of substance to post on this board?

4. PATSNUTme

PATSNUTme Paranoid Homer Moderator Staff Member PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +190 / 2 / -1

#75 Jersey

I like the one about his being a whimp as POW better. Can we bring back that one?

5. DarrylS

DarrylS PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +424 / 12 / -26

[
    [/QUOTE]

Obama was 8 so that was kinda hard.. anything moronic about Obama is ok, but something left of center is not tolerated.. nice rules folks..

Last edited: Sep 4, 2008
  6. PatsFanInEaglesLand

PatsFanInEaglesLand In the Starting Line-Up

Ratings:
    +102 / 7 / -14

#37 Jersey

They're getting nervous :rofl:

7. Patriot_in_NY

Ratings:
    +34 / 0 / -0

Of course it's tolorated. No one deleted your post. It's still up for all the tin hatters to come in and mull over. I just said it was moronic, because 1) you pulled it out of your ass, and 2) there is no basis for it.

I used an equally stupid example from the other side, primarily to "keep the spirit" of this quality thread alive with more arbitrary made-up junk.

There is enough to go after on McCains actual issues, you don't need to pull rockets out of your butt to attempt to make him responsible for the deaths of his FELLOW soldiers.

8. Patters

Patters Moderator Staff Member PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +290 / 11 / -10

This story about McCain has at least as many legs as the stories the Republicans pushed about Bill Clinton being a rapist. It should certainly be investigated. And, frankly, I don't think it's the Democrats who are nervous. Our candidates, by comparison, are squeaky clean on moral issues -- no adultery and no children out of wedlock. Not only that, your candidate never held a job that wasn't paid for by the taxpayers. He's a true product of big government. The more the righties post, the more their hypocrisy becomes obvious. It's only unfortunate they refuse to stake personal respnsibility for their hypocrisy.

9. Patriot_in_NY

Ratings:
    +34 / 0 / -0

Is plagiarism a morality or ethical issue. I forget? How bout directing earmarks to the client of the child of a colleague, who happens to be your running mate too. :rolleyes:

Squeaky clean all right :singing:

10. PatsFanInEaglesLand

Ratings:
    +102 / 7 / -14

#37 Jersey

They are both serial plagiarists. Yeah real moral, ******* thieves.

11. TheGodInAGreyHoodie

TheGodInAGreyHoodie Experienced Starter w/First Big Contract

Ratings:
    +26 / 0 / -0

To my fellow lefties,

We are chasing a useless line here....

The possibility of John McCain's hotdogging killed American troops followed by his Admiral Daddy pulling stings to keep his son from being court marshaled is as irrelevant to this election as Bush's ambassador to the UN daddy pulling strings to get his son into the air guard and covering for him when he went AWOL was to the last two.

;)

12. Patters

Ratings:
    +290 / 11 / -10

That's pretty lame when we're talking about personal behavior, not public behavior.

Besides, in the public forum there are examples of McCain plagiarism and Palin's earmarks, but I'm not sure what you're referring to with Obama's earmarks.

13. Patriot_in_NY

Ratings:
    +34 / 0 / -0

Figured as much ;)

14. PatriotsReign

PatriotsReign Hall of Fame Poster

Ratings:
    +416 / 4 / -15

#18 Jersey

Here are the BIGGEST questions voters need to ask themselves;

How has each man gotten to where he is today? What odds did each man have to be where they are today at the time of their birth? Could either man have arrived at this point without their father's help?

"Would John McCain be where he is if it wasn't for his daddy? Just as importantly, would he even have had ANY sucess in life if it wasn't for his papa?"

15. Patters

Ratings:
    +290 / 11 / -10

How dare you question him. Don't you know he was a POW! ;)

16. Patsfanin Philly

Patsfanin Philly Experienced Starter w/First Big Contract

Ratings:
    +89 / 0 / -0

#95 Jersey

Obama was 8 so that was kinda hard.. anything moronic about Obama is ok, but something left of center is not tolerated.. nice rules folks..[/quote]

Little kids play with matches all the time. It merits further investigation......
    or at least it would if the tables were turned.........and it was a Republican on the receiving end from the MSM.

17. italia44

italia44 In the Starting Line-Up

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

Doesn't everyone "wet-start" before they "cook-off"?.......I mean everyone but barack hussein......michelle won't allow it.

18. Harry Boy

Harry Boy Look Up, It's Amazing PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +716 / 2 / -9

Sarah has them all running scared, they can't believe that their wonerful vision of the Messiah Jug Eared A$s Hole sitting in the White House and The Queen Oprah sleeping in the Lincoln Bedroom may not come true.

19. PatsFanInEaglesLand

Ratings:
    +102 / 7 / -14

#37 Jersey

Obama has an alibi, he was in Muslim school in Jakarta at the time.

20. TheGodInAGreyHoodie

TheGodInAGreyHoodie Experienced Starter w/First Big Contract

Ratings:
    +26 / 0 / -0

Yes, we are scared. The man want to be president utterly rejected the moderate stance he claimed for years and picked a fringe far right wing nut job.

Had he picked Powell or Romney or Guilliani or Rice. I would not be as scared, not because Palin gives him a better chance to win-- she doesn't. But because the consequence of a McCain got so much scarier.

She opposes abortion with no exception, even when life of mother is at risk or cases of rape or incest.

She want religion taught in public schools.

She is a supporter of successionsist organization.

That McCain would pick such a person scares me.