PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Did maroney shave his eyebrows

Status
Not open for further replies.

R_T26

Banned
Reaction score
It appears he did, he looked kind of weird. but thats not important he looked great last night, as did dillon and the o-line.

at least he didnt get the haircut that rookies get :\

Weirdest thread title ever?

Not for nuthin, but Laurence needs to shave his head. He looks like Whoopi freaken Goldberg, cept tighter, lol.

It's a well known fact that he pulls out his eybrows before a game to get himself use to pain.

He's been doing this since midget league.:eek:

Last edited:
scott99 said:
Not for nuthin, but Laurence needs to shave his head. He looks like Whoopi freaken Goldberg, cept tighter, lol.

nawww we need him to stick with the hair. gotta love it.

The dreads are tight, but if his eyebrows are gone, I'm thinking it's some sort of rookie prank. Pretty funny.

What about Gost? Was he the only one that got his head shaved, or was that a fashion statement?

Kool-Aide probably gave up the 'brows to spare the dreads.:)

I also noticed that ghost had been the only rookie to have a shaved head.On a side note..those dreads on Maroney really are pretty......tight

PATSNUTme said:
It's a well known fact that he pulls out his eybrows before a game to get himself use to pain.

He's been doing this since midget league.:eek:

Seriously? And we're not just talking about mowing a path through the "mono-brow" like so many people out there?

("Hi, I'd like to introduce your eyebrows. Oh! I see they've already met!")

jczxohn1 said:
Kool-Aide probably gave up the 'brows to spare the dreads.:)

I think you're right. Every year the Pats rookies have to get a "team haircut" before the 1st PS game (just check Broomer's avatar for how Mr. Mankins looked last PS).

Obviously LoMo's hair takes awhile to achieve its bounty so he must have bartered a deal. The 'brows had to go.

It looks like Maroney has a freakin' tarantula crawling out of his helmet.

I think it makes him run faster. If that's the case he can have a freaking chia pet growing out of there and I wouldn't mind. :D

huskeralk said:
It looks like Maroney has a freakin' tarantula crawling out of his helmet.

I keep checking this thread in hopes of a screen capture.
Anybody?

Last year, Josh Miller told a story on Felger's radio show told a story about some players shaving Mike Vrabel's back while he slept on the plane.

Since they had such a horrifc flight and lots of time to wait,I wouldn't be surprised if some shaving went on to entertain the troops. Boys will be boys.

At least noone got the "Mankins Special". lol

R_T26 said:
It appears he did, he looked kind of weird. but thats not important he looked great last night, as did dillon and the o-line.

I don't know if he shaved his eyebrows, but I know he raised some eyebrows.

Since his dreads are such a part of his image, he probably didn't want them mussed by the annual Rookie Hairror that occures in Pats camp. So then they probably told him - hair or eyebrows. Pretty good one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes