PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Did Malcolm Butler win that Super Bowl?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think I remember seeing that the Seahawks D had allowed 13 points in the fourth quarter over the previous 8 games. Brady and the rest of the offense put up 14 in that fourth quarter.

Boom.

I think I remember seeing that the Seahawks D had allowed 13 points in the fourth quarter over the previous 8 games. Brady and the rest of the offense put up 14 in that fourth quarter.

Boom.

The number pre-SB was:

NE - 12 pts in 4th Q last 8 games
SEA - 13 pts in 4th Q last 8 games

Post SB it reads:

NE - 12pts in 4th Q last 9 games
SEA - 27 pts in 4th Q last 9 games

:)

Last edited:
i-m-spartacus-meme-generator-i-won-that-superbowlicus-01541b.jpg

yeah, no offense to the op but these kind of converstaions are pointless

you win as a team and you lose as a team
Look, I probably shold give more info but I'm a slow typer and as a mechanic, I find typing tedious at best.
I had just heard, every time I turned around, someone going on about how carroll blew it by calling the pass, that the Pats got lucky, and that the game wasn't won by New England, but lost by seattle.
Since I didn't get to watch the game, I too thought it should have been a run play.

The pass was actually a good call. It was carroll's bad calls that put him in that spot and the writer was spot on when detailing them.

Belichick considers all options and all scenarios beforehand. Carroll doesn't and he was in one that he wasn't sure how to deal with. It caused the clock to run and he forced himself to play to Belichick's strengths. The Pats are the best team because they play for Bill. How many players on this team would have been playing in the superbowl if Belichick and the Pats didn't exist?

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes