PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Did Lenin have CTE? His brain is on slides

Status
Not open for further replies.

RecoveringCowboy

In the Starting Line-Up
Reaction score
I'm hoping in some way shape or form this could embarrass Czar Goodell - don't know how.

Why not check Lenin out for CTE?

New York Times said:
As a baby, Lenin had a head so large that he often fell over. He used to bang his head on the floor, making his mother worry that he might be mentally disabled.

http://www.nytimes.com/2012/05/08/h...death-remains-a-mystery-for-doctors.html?_r=0

Of course, Lenin had two bullets from an assassination attempt and several strokes, too

The Independent (UK) said:
Lenin's brain, the source of the Bolshevik revolution, will endure - sliced like prosciutto into 31,000 slithers, mounted on glass and stored behind three locked doors...'No brain has ever been studied so closely'

Lenin's brain: They took it out to understand the source of a Revolution they now reject

I really want to say Goodell is involved in a Marxist plot, but it's probably like Groucho - not Karl. :D

Last edited:
I'm hoping in some way shape or form this could embarrass Czar Goodell - don't know how.

Why not check Lenin out for CTE?

http://www.nytimes.com/2012/05/08/h...death-remains-a-mystery-for-doctors.html?_r=0

Of course, Lenin had two bullets from an assassination attempt and several strokes, too

Lenin's brain: They took it out to understand the source of a Revolution they now reject

I really want to say Goodell is involved in a Marxist plot, but it's probably like Groucho - not Karl. :D
I think you definitely are on to something ...

goodell-soviet.jpg

goodellstalin.jpg

Reminds me of this........

Someone adapt the lyrics for the NFL regime.

Please stand for the buffalaxed anthem. Chorus: "I need an Enema"

That picture of Khrushchev - he reminds me of Rex Ryan.

"I never came here to kiss Kennedy’s rings. I came here to win, let’s put it that way. I’m certainly not intimidated by that New Englander or anybody else.”"

Last edited:
Please don't associate Roger Goodell with us.

Well, it's okay to associate him with Stalin, I guess, we don't care much for him either.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye