PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Did Kraft revolk any season tickets?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Did Kraft revolke any season tickets?

It's like the episode of Family Guy where Peter is Sandy Duncan's eye.

I should not have made that crack. I don't feel good about it.

Are you trying to tell me that an owner has no input on price changes? I beg to differ.

I have never liked Kraft so my anger is nothing new. I understand that the NFL is a business but Kraft has taken it to a new level.

I refuse to give him any more of my money so that he can build a mall that I will never go to. The $44 per ticket increase is for Patriot Place, not the Patriots.

Don't let the door hit you on the way out! BTW, Patriot Place rocks, and I can't wait to experience that CBS Sports thing that will be in next year!

Enjoy your "events" with the Lowell-Boston-UMass Whoevers. I'm sure the low priced tickets there will help them break 200 or so in attendance!

You're angry. I get it and do not wish to argue.

I do think he gives a crap, a poop, and maybe even a doodie. But that's just my opinion based on meetings with him.

I think "fact" is strong. But you're certainly entitled to your opinion.

I agree with you, when I met him at a game he shook my hand, thanked me for coming, and said that they could not do it without us, the Season Ticket holders.

--Larry

Are you trying to tell me that an owner has no input on price changes? I beg to differ.

I have never liked Kraft so my anger is nothing new. I understand that the NFL is a business but Kraft has taken it to a new level.

I refuse to give him any more of my money so that he can build a mall that I will never go to. The $44 per ticket increase is for Patriot Place, not the Patriots.

Wow! I've seen some doozies on this board, but this is a new one. You don't like Kraft???:eek: This. Does. Not. Compute.

Would you prefer returning to the bowels of hell? Wow. Just. Wow.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes