Did Kitna get traded to the Jets?

Status
Not open for further replies.

JSn

Experienced Starter w/First Big Contract
Reaction score
Report: QB Kitna traded to Jets? - Jets Insider.com Forums

If so... bwahahahahaha!!

That's pure, 100% win. The Jets will have a 3-way... competition between old, sucks, and Mr. "Awesome in fake games". Also, they keep prattling on about Sanchez.

I've been to New York a couple of times and don't recall anyone giving out free crack, but things must have changed.

I'd rather them draft Sanchez and be a team with no experience at QB. Kitna actually had a good year or two.

I'd rather them draft Sanchez and be a team with no experience at QB. Kitna actually had a good year or two.

Nah, not me. With Kitna you'll at least know the team will be mediocre at best. With Sanchez, there is always the chance that he will pan out and become a good NFL QB. And, since I love to see Jets fans in misery, I would prefer Kitna over the two.

I hope this is true.

I really can't wait to see how crappy the Jets are in '09.

Last edited by a moderator:
If this is true this is a good thing imo b/c it means they are committed to starting a young guy at QB. we needed a vet backup and we possible got one for dirt cheap, now its going to be either Ainge, Clemens, Ratliff or a draft pick fighting for the QB spot which is what I wanted all along.

Well, Kitna's been released by the Lions so now the Jets don't have to give up anything for him. He's good enough to be one of 32 backups but I wouldn't have a lot of confidence in my team's chances if he's the starting QB.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back