PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Did I Read Bernard 'the Poophead' Pollard is Hurt?

Status
Not open for further replies.
You're right.

There isn't a single beautiful person there.

God, you're not kidding about that. I was absolutely shocked when I went there. I think I broke my neck from my head snapping around once or twice. But I'm Irish, though, so I guess it's to be expected.

I was thoroughly disappointed going from Ireland to Scotland though. Talk about a complete 180. :eek:

Ah. But the accent.....

The accent doesn't do anything for me. I'm not trying to take William Wallace out to dinner while on vacation to visit the motherland. :)

He's referring to playing Madden 2012 the dufus.

Thought I saw the little baby has bruised his ribbies, and may not play. Is that true?

Does that mean I can stop cleaning my sniper rifle?:)

C'mon, like I'm the only one to think that?

Seriously

I'm embarrassed for you OP.

Hey, poophead Jangles, have you met the admin?:D

BTW, kindergartners can read here,so swearing is uncool.

Or do mean his bruised ribs comment, yes, that was immature, but do you know the OP is not in Kindergarten?

Oh I'm sorry. In 2008, when Pollard literally launched himself right at Brady's knee. That was an accident right? When Welker went down in 2009, Pollard jumping around him like a street thug. Accident right?

And earlier this year, in the AFCC, when Pollard tackled Gronk and twisted his ankle like a pretzel because Gronk was killing the Ravens, I mean killing them, that was an accident right?

Puh-leeeeaaaase.

Open your eyes, and grow up. Its trench warfare out there.

OK, now I'm going to cut ties with you.

Pollard is a bad luck charm, but dirty? My "behind."

My eyes are open. He was intending to do his job and sack Brady. "Lunging" was not uncommon before the "Brady" rule. Don't believe me ask Kyle Van Overhoffen - or whatever the name was of the guy who "lunged" at Carson Palmer.

Welker was taken out by grass. He was in the picture celebrating an incomplete pass or something. I've NEVER seen a defender jump around and celebrate a routine play. (Do I need a sarcasm tag?)

Do I think his main intention when tackling Gronk was rolling him up instead of tackling him? Um, I am sure his first thought was not being embarrassed as Gronk broke a feeble tackle attempt and ran another 90 yards.

Yes, Pollard is bad luck. Like Bledsoe was.:D

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye