PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Did I just hear this: Sound Of The Game

Status
Not open for further replies.

pats gopher

Rookie
Reaction score
I was just watching last night's repeat of Total Access and they had a little Sound of The game vignette . It started with Merriman leading his team in a pregame chant and then it showed Brady high five'ing his team mates on the bench saying "we're not cheaters - we're not cheaters" My volume was low so maybe I'm wrong anyone else catch this?

It's been a few days since I watched it, but IIRC, on Inside the NFL, they showed Brady on the sidelines shouting "We're not finished.", or something to that effect after the first TD drive. Maybe that's what you heard.

I think he was saying, "cut that meat, cut that meat."

It's been a few days since I watched it, but IIRC, on Inside the NFL, they showed Brady on the sidelines shouting "We're not finished.", or something to that effect after the first TD drive. Maybe that's what you heard.

I watched this last night after reading about Brady on here. Brady did not say this, he SHOUTED it. To the tune of "WE"RE NOT FINISHED, WE ARE NOT FINISHED!!"

It seems to me he was correct.

Last edited:
geesh, how embarrassing, I'm glad I asked :bricks:

I thought I heard him say, "We hate Jeter! We hate Jeter!"

Sorry, I am suffering Cush-Lash as my beloved Sox go headfirst into the tank again!

Isn't it nice to have the Pats season underway, as a Sox fan I mean!

:D

Without a doubt!

As I have watched the Sox lose the last 5 of 6, I have said to myself numerous times, "Thank God for the Patriots!"

The Sox should completely blow the division by the end of the weekend, mid-week next week, the latest.

My TiVO has a season pass for the Pats, so it always picks Pats over Sox anyway. Right now, that's a really good thing!

I was just watching last night's repeat of Total Access and they had a little Sound of The game vignette . It started with Merriman leading his team in a pregame chant and then it showed Brady high five'ing his team mates on the bench saying "we're not cheaters - we're not cheaters" My volume was low so maybe I'm wrong anyone else catch this?

I slowed it down and played it back over 500 times. It turns out he was saying "rear cheer leaders" referring to the ones in the back of the line.

Twice a year I sit behind the Pats bench, specificly the D. I've also heard (Patriots All Access) and seen Brady typically exhort his offense AFTER a score with his "We're NOT finished!" mantra before. Keeps the O from being prematurely satisfied. He's a leedah!

Last edited:
Yup, I've got the NFL Films game highlights and he was yelling "We're not finished!!"

Man, your mind must have really been on that whole cheating BS to have thought he was saying "We're Not Cheaters!" LOL!

Incidently, the NFL Films highlights has a great version of the ankle break Welker put on that Charger LB. It also has Randy Moss talking on the sidelines after scoring.

Last edited:
I slowed it down and played it back over 500 times. It turns out he was saying "rear cheer leaders" referring to the ones in the back of the line.

Or maybe it was his Scooby Doo imitation?

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes