PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Did Gronkowski have a shot at the ball on the last play?

Status
Not open for further replies.
if the ball somehow rolls down #21's back instead of floating through the air, gronkowski scoops it with ease, and that would have been the greatest sb ending ever seen

easily

Woulda, coulda, shoulda, the big fish that got away, the gorgeous girl on the bus you never saw again, the winning lottery ticket with just one wrong number.

How about we give this thread a lethal dose of potassium chloride?

if he hadn't have stopped running towards the pile he would have caught the ball.

The nature of the question "did he have a shot at the ball" suggests that Gronk could have moved quicker to get to the ball

But the nature of a tipped Hail Mary is that you either are, or are not, where the ball happens to be

In Gronk's case he was about 2 feet too far away. That's not his fault and there's nothing he could have done about that.

I would have been great to be sure - but it's an oddly shaped ball - the fact that it often takes a funny bounce or tip is what makes the game great. The Pats may have lost but I wouldn't have it any other way.

Woulda, coulda, shoulda, the big fish that got away, the gorgeous girl on the bus you never saw again, the winning lottery ticket with just one wrong number.

How about we give this thread a lethal dose of potassium chloride?

I was thinking Chloroform, Jeffry Dahmer's 1st choice:cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back