PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Did Gronk pour a drink on a woman at a charity event?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I do care about him getting drunk in the off season. Was he???

The event he was attending raised $25K for Children's Hospital and while Brady was rumored to be in attendance Gronk performed (I'm sexy and I know it) and was likely the biggest draw... Kind of hard to avoid the cameras at charity events these days, let alone ones that will be featured on Patriots Today...

Patriots Today - Zolioke hits the right notes

If it was a team related charity event, that is different. No he shouldn't get drunk at that and should show a decent amount of professionalism.

As for him getting drunk. I don't care if it is an off day in his workouts and he isn't getting into trouble (including and most importantly getting behind the wheel). Most 23 year olds get drunk at least every once and a while. If he is doing it all the time, that is another thing.

But then again, just because Gronk is having a few drinks and being the life of the party, it doesn't means he is drinking to excess or anything like that. From what we know of the guy, he is probably the life of the party in social settings even if he is stone cold sober.

The BEST thing about Gronk stories? It diverts the media attention from #12 and his family.

I'm no fan of modern country music, but i think Nink has got the right stuff!

Otherwise? Oooh, cringeworthy.

F-L-I-M-S-Y source to say the least.

Practice Squad.

I registered here just to see if anyone was talking about this. I realize I have zero credibility on this board or anywhere, but this is 100% true. Folks don't have to believe it, but it happened and don't be shocked if you hear more about it.

My girlfriend (who was at the event) is close with the girl's mother (who I believe was also at the event), and her mother was LIVID about the whole thing. It happened exactly as the poster mentioned it: the girl was invited up by one of Gronk's buddies (who was probably trying to get laid) and as soon as the girl arrived and gave the usual "I'm a big fan!" line, a heavily intoxicated Gronk gave her the up and down and threw his drink all over her.

I know people want to love him and it's easier to ignore stories like this than try to consider them actually true. I get it, people make **** up all the time on the internet. But I promise you, folks - even as a random internet guy - that this happened.

He should probably own up to this and apologize.

H78, all I have seen or heard is second and third hand accounts such as yours. Your girlfriend said her mother said that her daughter said ....

If it did happen then yes, he should apologize.

But put yourself in the shoes of someone like me: don't you find it the least bit odd that there are zero eyewitness accounts, and only second, third and fourth hand rumors such as yours?

Since you were not there, then how do you know that this is "100% true"?

If he was indeed 'attempting to get laid', then don't you find his method of seducing her just a bit odd?

We live in a country that prides itself in being innocent until proven guilty. At least that's the way things used to work before everyone got an internet connection.

My guess is that if a moderator were to check your IP address they would find you aren't even from the Boston area; which if true would make your claim highly questionable, and far more likely to be just another fan of some other team trolling.

Eh, sometimes women deserve to have drinks poured on them :cool:

I actually did pour a drink on a woman about 30 years ago. I still regret doing it and if I saw the woman again I'd ask her for forgiveness.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back