PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Did Goodell ever congratulate the team???

Status
Not open for further replies.
I didn't see it. Goodell is a little **** and I can't wait for him to hand the Lombardi Trophy to Kraft and Belichick.

it would be cool if he shoved Goodell out of the way (like he did with the camera guy covering him/Rat hand shake) and just grab the trophy and hoisting it above his head, standing over the cowering commish.

when we win, BB should have a premade video played on the jumbotron, thanking the team, the fans, and the nfl... then telling roger to send the trophy to One Patriot Place, Foxboro, MA... and, roger, save the address, since you'll be sending more there.

Lol, that would be great. Or if they sent an intern out for the ceremony instead of coming out personally.

Send Matt Estrella up there, camera and all.

Goodell handing over the SB trophy this year* would just be tremendous.

*this post is not intended to be a prediction of any sort and therefore shall be immune to any and all jinxing that may or may not have occurred in the past due to actions of this poster.

Seemed as though, since we dumped on the guy pretty hard, it was only fair to bring this back.

It looked to me from the Path to Perfection film that Goddell gave Kraft a pretty big bearhug on the field.

Seemed as though, since we dumped on the guy pretty hard, it was only fair to bring this back.

It looked to me from the Path to Perfection film that Goddell gave Kraft a pretty big bearhug on the field.
Yeah that made me sick. Kraft should have kicked him in the nuts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes