PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Did Gibbs just blowoff BB? (Answer: No.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

PlanB

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
Reaction score
Did I miss it or did Gibbs not shake BB's hand?

Gibbs runs off field

and does not shake BB's hand

Did Gibbs just blowoff BB?

BB was looking around and Gibbs was no where to be found!

Re: Did Gibbs just blowoff BB?

That's what I thought, but sometimes the cameras miss the handshakes.

I can't imagine Gibbs doing that, to be honest. That would be the worst of sore loser moves.

Re: Gibbs runs off field

Pretty weak, but their fued goes all the way back to Belichick's days with the Giants. I think it's great. Gibbs had to get off that field ASAP so he could have himself a good cry. I love this team.

Does it really matter? Let it go guys. Our guys have made their mistakes too. Remember, these guys are human.

And nothing will be said about it probably. Can you imagine if bb did that? People would start bleeding from their ears and eyes over it.

http://www.patsfans.com/new-england-patriots/messageboard/showthread.php?t=65209
http://www.patsfans.com/new-england-patriots/messageboard/showthread.php?t=65210
gibbstp7.jpg

You guys should all get together and have a party.

It even looked like Belichick was looking for him. Might as well have said, "What did I do wrong?"

I'm sure he just forgot about it. You know how it is.

I forgot who said it, and I only heard it once, but someone in the media said "Belichick and Gibbs hate each other like poison" from their time in the NFCE in the '80s. Gibbs' team couldn't man up and neither could their coach.

crying_baby_rbby_92.jpg

kinda had the feeling this would happen. when they went no huddle to score ..u knew they were mad

Gibbs had to have a good cry in his cheerios

I really doubt this happened, it really is not something Gibbs would do, it was just a timing issue, They had time to do a quick shake while they were showing other players. BB was probably just looking for other coaches he knew.

Apparently Gibbs just said in his press conference that they shook hands.

I think they may have briefly shaken hands - possibly when Fox had the camera on Brady and Brunell. Guess we'll have to find out from someone who was there...

Gibbs is all class. He had nothing butr nice things to say about the Patriots at his press conference. Maybe he was angry at Belichick, but not the Patriots. How is that being a sore loser?

That being said, poor, poor Jets. I would actually limit keeping the starters in against them late. They are so desperate and there is no telling what they would do to make up for their lost season.

I thought it was funny Gibbs decided to punt that last time on 4th down. He didnt trust the Pats to run the clock out. classic :p

I really doubt this happened, it really is not something Gibbs would do, it was just a timing issue, They had time to do a quick shake while they were showing other players. BB was probably just looking for other coaches he knew.

you are right...that is what happened. Others, Please lets stop trying to make up crap that is just not true.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/10: News and Notes