PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Did Chad Jackson pull his hamstring? How long out?

Status
Not open for further replies.

BlueHen

On the Roster
Reaction score
Chad Jackson has not pracitced in some time...and this is crucial time for him. After his 1st practice Belichick criticized him lightly...he needs practice!! Any word on his injury? Seems hushed...

BlueHen said:
Chad Jackson has not pracitced in some time...and this is crucial time for him. After his 1st practice Belichick criticized him lightly...he needs practice!! Any word on his injury? Seems hushed...

ALL Patriots injuries are hushed. That's the status quo for BB.

Yes, i know...just asking if anyone has seen/heard any rumors...

I heard a rumor that Chad Jackson was going to be rookie of the year.

I think she might want to think about getting on the field pretty damn soon.

Question about injuries. In general is it the player who says, 'I don't feel good enough to play" or is it the trainers who hold them back?

He is starting to piss me off. He is letting his tightness go to waste. Get his ass on the field!

Hoodie said:
I think she might want to think about getting on the field pretty damn soon.
You must really hit it off with the ladies :p

I wouldn't start comparing him to Glenn just yet.

Last edited by a moderator:
jaychamp said:
You must really hit it off with the ladies :p

I wouldn't start comparing him to Glenn just yet.

Ha. I am a lady.

Hoodie said:
Ha. I am a lady.

Is this another T-Shirt Dynasty situation? Or are you really a woman? lol

At this rate, we can expect him and Deion to be on the field in Week 10!

Can a hamstring injury really be that bad?

edgecy said:

It can when you aggravate it. you want him out now or during the season?

edgecy said:

Hamstrings can be one of the worst, if it's pulled. USally they are just strained, which is not too bad...put a full tear is one of the worst for athletes.

RayClay said:
It can when you aggravate it. you want him out now or during the season?

Hrm, I guess I much prefer him not out at all, not now or during the season. I'd just like to see him on the field, if only to walk a lap or something.

I wonder at what point BB will ask when "she" is going to take the field as well

...hey, come to think of it, the last time a rookie WR was out for an extended period of time in pre-season I think he had 90 catches in the regular season and the team went to the Super Bowl

edgecy said:
Hrm, I guess I much prefer him not out at all, not now or during the season. I'd just like to see him on the field, if only to walk a lap or something.

Why? It's about winning games, isn't it? BTW tonights game doesn't count.

RayClay said:
Why? It's about winning games, isn't it? BTW tonights game doesn't count.

Yes it's about winning games, but I just want to see him around. I know he's studying hard and all, but please, make an appearance, get some photo ops, let us know he's still alive. Anything.

JoeSixPat said:
I wonder at what point BB will ask when "she" is going to take the field as well

...hey, come to think of it, the last time a rookie WR was out for an extended period of time in pre-season I think he had 90 catches in the regular season and the team went to the Super Bowl
Which set the NFL rookie record. I have pointed that out a couple of times but no one seems to pay any attention. Jackson will be fine.

To think that a rookie WR sitting out for a prolong period of time in training camp will lead to mind boggling production on the field is a little too optimistic. Sure, there's nothing preventing CJ from repeating what Terry Glenn did on the field, but we have to be realistic. There's a reason why not many rookie WRs have replicated Terry Glenn's production. I am not saying CJ won't do well for us in his rookie year, I would just like to see him from time to time, that's all. It makes me feel better.

edgecy said:
To think that a rookie WR sitting out for a prolong period of time in training camp will lead to mind boggling production on the field is a little too optimistic. Sure, there's nothing preventing CJ from repeating what Terry Glenn did on the field, but we have to be realistic. There's a reason why not many rookie WRs have replicated Terry Glenn's production. I am not saying CJ won't do well for us in his rookie year, I would just like to see him from time to time, that's all. It makes me feel better.
Nobody's saying (at least I'm not saying) we expect Terry Glenn rookie type numbers from Jackson this year. Terry Glenn's rookie numbers were significantly better than Deion Branch's best year, by the way. We don't need that kind of production from Jackson this year.

What I am saying is that just because he has missed a couple or three weeks of training camp it doesn't mean he won't help us this year. 30-40 catches and 300-400 yards is still very realistic and would be very satisfactory for the #3 or #4 receiver (assuming Branch and Caldwell are 1 and 2).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back