PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Did Bruschi play that much?

Status
Not open for further replies.

mtbykr

In the Starting Line-Up
Reaction score
I know he was in the game, but I think there were a lot of times during key plays where he was on the sideline. Now obviously our D was not the problem tonight, just wondering though!

I asked the same, dude was no where to be seen. He was probably to busy gearing up for his offseason mission to supertackle Iran back to the stone age.

BTW did anyone notice that after that piss poo call of PI the guy who got totally blown off the line and let Anderson score was....Monty Biesel. What a surprise

KDPpatsfan said:
BTW did anyone notice that after that piss poo call of PI the guy who got totally blown off the line and let Anderson score was....Monty Biesel. What a surprise

It's funny because the first thought I had when they showed Willie clocking someone was "I hope it's Biesel".

KDPpatsfan said:
That was Izzo falling down. And don't ask me why he was in.

drew4008 said:
That was Izzo falling down. And don't ask me why he was in.
No..it was Beisel and he wasn't falling down, he was just getting blown backwards. I think were talking about two different plays.

PatsRI said:
It's funny because the first thought I had when they showed Willie clocking someone was "I hope it's Biesel".
LMFAO that just made me laugh out loud. Bless your heart

The one with Izzo is when Anderson broke it outside, Monty was behind door #2 on the other TD.

PatsRI said:
Monty was behind door #2 on the other TD.
lol, Well put. Maybe next year will be a little better for him. Hopefully?

drew4008 said:
lol, Well put. Maybe next year will be a little better for him. Hopefully?
Yes...playing for the Chiefs.

Well

I am guessing from all the posts that Bruschi didn't play too much! Get well for next year Tedy!

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes