PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Did Brady hurt his right hand ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

abdul7

Third String But Playing on Special Teams
2021 Weekly Picks Winner
Reaction score
Tough loss and lousy second half , after playing a good first half,, up 11 points and how we lost in OT. Don't know if anyone noticed but Brady kept holding his right hand and kinda of looked worried while doing so. I saw it on 3 different occasions ,,,did anyone here notice ?
My guess is if he hurt it , must have been on the fumble when he was hit in a sandwich between 2 NY defenders, in the first half.
If he was playing hurt than it might explain a bad second half and why our 3rd down conversions was poor. Bring on Miami.

Yes he did. Broadcast showed him massaging it and showing it to Josh McD. Hope it's not too serious.

I was waiting for someone to start this thread. I didn't want to do it myself because I didn't want posters to overreact, nor did I think it was that big of a deal.

Obviously he did hurt his hand or finger a bit, but he was able to finish the game just fine and no one ever brought it up (not that we'd expect them to).

Brady is really very tough, and has played through a ton of injuries that most QB's would have some trouble with. He doesn't get enough credit with that aspect of his career.

Hopefully it was just a swollen finger and he can get some relief this week as the swelling goes down. If it's any worse at least we only have 2 more games coming up at home prior to the bye week, so he should be fine. Really there are only 2 more games in the next month, so any problem should be minimal.

Well,I actually miss seeing

Brady (Shoulder) Probable

on the injury report for 3 consecutive years.

Now

Brady (Hand) Probable

gets its time to display in the weekly injury report until he retires :cool:

Have thought that he has been hurt for a while, his drops and errant passing indicate something.. might as well be a bad hand.

Clearly he is not the same QB that we have gotten used to over the years..

That's because brady is trying to be a deep ball thrower when clearly he sucks at it.

Have thought that he has been hurt for a while, his drops and errant passing indicate something.. might as well be a bad hand.

I believe he's had trouble with the hand for a few weeks. A while back there was a shot of him on the sidelines applying what I assume was a cooling or analgesic spray.

Yea, He's got issues. 2 of em' , one is called Solder and the other, Wendell. :(

That's because brady is trying to be a deep ball thrower when clearly he sucks at it.

You're a broken record.

Dobson should throw a tantrum every time brady overthrows him, just to give him a taste of his own medicine.

bRADY is a liability throwing long wide open touchdowns.

Dobson beat his man and brady basically threw it out of bounds.

And tom brady inaccurate deep ball throwing.

Brady overthrowing sure fire deep ball touchdowns is hurting the team.

So now we know the reason brady has relied so much on the short passing game. Tom brady is not an accurate deep ball thrower.

Tom brady is a terrible deep ball thrower. All these years the short passing game covered the fact brady wasn't good at throwing deep passes.

The patriots finally got him deep threats and he can't even throw the ball to them accurately.

Tom brady inaccurate deep ball passing is leaving points on the field and costing games. Dobson could have won the game if brady didn't throw it away(my respect for brady leads me to think it was a throw away)

Dobson may not be a good short pass catcher, but you can tell he could be a good home run catcher if he gets a qb that can throw the deep ball accurately.

Give me a ******* break. Thompkins and dobson are good deep threats that are stuck with playing with a quarterback that sucks at throwing deep.

Yea, He's got issues. 2 of em' , one is called Solder and the other, Wendell. :(

Solder is fine.

The team certainly needs a new center, however.

Silver said:
Quote:

Originally Posted by shmessy

Solder is fine.

Maybe it's me then. It looks like he gets torched quite a bit to me.

he has definitely not looked as good as he did last year. but overall he should be fine. seems to struggle against bigger ends more though.

Wendell and Connolly are the weak links on the line.

Posted from Patsfans.com App for Android

Better hold him out next week. And then against the steelers because they suck. Hell sit him vs the panthers. Won't beat donkeys anyways may as well not play that game either. I'd target December 22nd against the ravens, well actually probably not a good place to return with Suggs and all. And may as well sit out the season finale against the bills. How about let Brady rest til wildcard weekend?

he has definitely not looked as good as he did last year. but overall he should be fine. seems to struggle against bigger ends more though.

Hopefully, they move Connolly back to center and Canon to right guard.

Short of doing a trade or some sort of pickup, that is the only possible way to improve situation as far as I can tell.

Solder was 100% his first 5 games of the season. Not so much the last two.

I believe he's had trouble with the hand for a few weeks. A while back there was a shot of him on the sidelines applying what I assume was a cooling or analgesic spray.

You are referring to the NYJ game (possibly the CIN game) where they showed Brady spraying on the water protector to keep his throwing hand dry.

Solder is fine.

I listened to most of the game on the radio so I did not see Solder yesterday, but on a sack in the NO game he was standing there doing nothing while Brady was thrown to the ground hard. Surprised it was him...

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes