PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Did borges lose his vote yet?

Status
Not open for further replies.

PatsWorldChamps

Rotational Player and Threatening Starter's Job
Reaction score
i havent kept up... id assume borges has lost his (the New England) HOF vote (probably about the same time he lost his job)? if so, who got it? love to see reiss get it.

i havent kept up... id assume borges has lost his (the New England) HOF vote (probably about the same time he lost his job)? if so, who got it? love to see reiss get it.

Let's hope and I'll second that.

I haven't heard anything regarding Borges losing his HOF vote, and I would be very surprised if he had. At least not for a while. I think if he doesn't catch on with another regional media outlet in the near future he will be replaced, but they will give him every opportunity.

I am not sure there is really a good replacement candidate for the New England HOF position right now. The fact Reiss is currently a the best NFL beat man isn't enough, the HOF is more about history. They won't choose a voter who hasn't been covering the NFL for long enough to have seen most of the current candidates and recent HOF inductees in person. That rules Reiss out.

I only hope he does not lose for the simple fact that he is a strong voice for Andre Tippet.. Who deserves to make it this yr..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back