Welcome to PatsFans.com

Did borges lose his vote yet?

Discussion in 'PatsFans.com - Patriots Fan Forum' started by PatsWorldChamps, Dec 26, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PatsWorldChamps

PatsWorldChamps Rookie

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0

i havent kept up... id assume borges has lost his (the New England) HOF vote (probably about the same time he lost his job)? if so, who got it? love to see reiss get it.
  2. Michael

Michael Moderator Staff Member PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +15 / 0 / -0

#12 Jersey

Let's hope and I'll second that.
  3. alamo

alamo praedica numerum! PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +12 / 0 / -0

I haven't heard anything regarding Borges losing his HOF vote, and I would be very surprised if he had. At least not for a while. I think if he doesn't catch on with another regional media outlet in the near future he will be replaced, but they will give him every opportunity.

I am not sure there is really a good replacement candidate for the New England HOF position right now. The fact Reiss is currently a the best NFL beat man isn't enough, the HOF is more about history. They won't choose a voter who hasn't been covering the NFL for long enough to have seen most of the current candidates and recent HOF inductees in person. That rules Reiss out.
  4. Sean Pa Patriot

Sean Pa Patriot Rookie

Ratings:
    +6 / 0 / -0

#12 Jersey

I only hope he does not lose for the simple fact that he is a strong voice for Andre Tippet.. Who deserves to make it this yr..
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.