PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Did Bob Papa drive anyone else nuts?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Marko

Rotational Player and Threatening Starter's Job
Reaction score
He couldn't say the Jets are imposing their will more time if he tried. Then he even said how the Jets were dominating while the Pats were obviously catching up and the stats were rolling and the Pats had double almost all of their stats. Then the game was tied and he says the Jets have lead the whole way, while Im thinking isn't the game tied at this point. Then when he thought the jets had it in the bag he repeated 'this is for first place in the AFC east about 100 hundred times. Then the final ballwashing of Favre when they say how "masterful" he was because he didn't throw a pick. Collingsworth throws in "we should at least mention Matt Cassell too" I know I'm crying but, when teams finally beat us once when were completely decimated with injuries and they act like the other team is great it really bothers me!

He was at least better than Bryant Gumbel. Papa is the NYG radio man, so it's hard to tell who he dislikes more, the Jets or the Patriots.

Bob G

Papa is the NYG radio man

Well god damn during the 4th quarter I kept thinking to myself "I feel like I'm listening to a broadcast on WFAN" and so be it it's the Giants guy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes