PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Did Blount get fined for having his leg stepped on?

Status
Not open for further replies.
"While it may have looked like he had his leg stepped on, that was an optical illusion. If you look at it from our angle you can see he clearly did something that undermined the integrity of the game."

-Dean Bladino

Bengal tries to injure Patriot - no discipline or fine
Patriot gets mad - fined
Bengal stomps Patriot - no discipline, fined
Patriot gets stomped on - fined

Maybe Goodell heard that Blount was practicing twerking as an end zone celebration and was just fining him in advance.

What did he do to warrant a fine?

I am not sure but I know blount went under someones face mask and gave a good shove back. He basically grabbed someones face... not sure if that warranted a fine or not.

Not sure if this is true...but if your visor is too dark..can you get fined for that? I don't think it's 9K like this fine...but I think there is such a thing..

Not sure if this is true...but if your visor is too dark..can you get fined for that? I don't think it's 9K like this fine...but I think there is such a thing..

Unless they've changed the uniform code or Tomlinson just accepted getting fined every week for his entire career, I don't think so. But then again, Tomlinson's a really classy guy so maybe that helped.

I know some of you are being facetious but for those who are genuinely curious he got fined for retaliating after he got stepped on.

Lets not forget Blount was pulled off the pile by his jersey and his facemask.

I know some of you are being facetious but for those who are genuinely curious he got fined for retaliating after he got stepped on.
And understandably. Eventually the refs would've gotten the blatant attempts to injury by the Bengals under control by penalizing the Patriots 15yds. No need to take things into his own hands. :confused::)

You'd think that Roger Goodell would identify in a very personal way with a guy who got his butt stomped, wouldn't you?

I seriously think it's time to acquire some huge nasty offensive lineman on the practice squad who can't play, but can be activated for the end of games like this like a hockey goon and go after the Burficts/Suhs of the league.

We have to protect our players from being ejected or hurt.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back