PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Did BB quote parcells in the post game

Status
Not open for further replies.

SVN

PatsFans.com Retired Jersey Club
Reaction score
Someone asked him about meaningless games or something and BB said i will just say what a coach i once played for told. There are no meaningless games if we are playing them. every game means something to us as it means to the giants ".thats what bill told us."
was pleasantly surprised BB referred to parcells in such moment if he indeed was .

Someone asked him about meaningless games or something and BB said i will just say what a coach i once played for told. There are no meaningless games if we are playing them. every game means something to us as it means to the giants ".thats what bill told us."
was pleasantly surprised BB referred to parcells in such moment if he indeed was .

Did he say "played for"? If so, he either misspoke or he was talking about another Bill -- at Annapolis or Weslyan.

He was in BBs answer after saying the above about a coach he once worked for he said BILL PARCELS by name.

First he said "a coach I worked for" and then he mentioned Bill by name. Well, only his firstname, but it was obvious who he was talking about.

First he said "a coach I worked for" and then he mentioned Bill by name. Well, only his firstname, but it was obvious who he was talking about.

my bad.i guess he said "worked for"

That must be wrong.

He hates Parcells and Parcells had no influence on him.:rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey