Not open for further replies.

Va_Pats_Fan

Rotational Player and Threatening Starter's Job
Reaction score
The AFC East would be so weak?

after what Dolphins did..yes. same with Bills

didnt think Jets could be that weak but doesnt matter

i expected Bills to be ****ty because they got rid of Spikes, Clements, McGahee, Fletcher while Dolphins got rid of their OL, got no secondary..added Ginn and Green. very overrated to begin with

jets with the addition of Jones, i thought would have been better but their OL cant do anything..they cant get pressure.

Jets: I hoped they'd be this bad. They suck out loud.

Bills: Too many injuries. They could have been better.

Fins: Yes, I thought they'd suck this bad.

The AFC South is the strongest division in all the land. 14-4 overall, 11-1 outside the division.

Not at all.I thought the rats wouldn't be as good as they were last year,but I never thought they'd be this bad. I thought Miami would have at least a couple of wins,and the same can be said of the Bills.

Bottom line so far the East has totally collapesed.

Where's AquaLoser?

Back in Mommy's basement, otoh did not think they would be that bad, but glad they are the magic number for the Pats is something like 7 right now.

No...NOT this bad...I thought the Fins would be on the way down as they let a lot of good players sign with other teams...but I thought the Bills would be better...the injuries hit them pretty severely..I did expect the Jets to be down some but this LOW??? No..didn't think they'd be the worst division..probably somewhere in the middle. And yes, the AFC South is pretty strong; all 4 teams are hitting on all culinders. But look at the AFC West...Oakland on top??

How could you not? Buffalo is a joke even with JP Losman. The Jets have no real offensive fire power, the D is a mess. Miami can put up a little fight but doesn't have anywhere near the players needed to compete against NE.

The AFC South is the strongest division in all the land. 14-4 overall, 11-1 outside the division.

I don't know why that's good news to you - Indy is looking at 4 very tough contests within their own division, along with NE, SD, Baltimore.

I did...

1) Jets were a fluke last year.
2) Bills let all their veterans go. They are in rebuild mode.
3) Miami brought it Trent Green so they are in rebuild mode.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back