PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Did anyone see the injury to Sebastian Vollmer?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ice_Ice_Brady

I heard 10,000 whispering and nobody listening
PatsFans.com Supporter
Reaction score
I didn't realize he was injured, and it's being diagnosed as a knee injury. Anyone at the game (unless I missed it on the broadcast) that noticed when he went down? Did he limp off the field? Was the medical staff on the field in between plays?

Just curious. Thanks.

I didn't realize he was injured, and it's being diagnosed as a knee injury. Anyone at the game (unless I missed it on the broadcast) that noticed when he went down? Did he limp off the field? Was the medical staff on the field in between plays?

Just curious. Thanks.

I did notice that he wasn't playing in the 4th, along with Mankins who apparently has a calf injury, but at the time I just thought it was garbage time and they were putting Thomas and Cannon on to get some snaps.

Is it me, or is Vollmer ALWAYS injured with something or other?

I did notice that he wasn't playing in the 4th, along with Mankins who apparently has a calf injury, but at the time I just thought it was garbage time and they were putting Thomas and Cannon on to get some snaps.

Is it me, or is Vollmer ALWAYS injured with something or other?

I think Vollmer got injured when Ridley just laid into and upended him in the second quarter. He was was slow to get up and I think he started to feel the effect late in the game. This is not his back, it is probably knee strain or thigh issue which should be ok with some time off practice.

I think Vollmer got injured when Ridley just laid into and upended him in the second quarter. He was was slow to get up and I think he started to feel the effect late in the game. This is not his back, it is probably knee strain or thigh issue which should be ok with some time off practice.

Yeah i thought that looked bad.

Fair or not, all these random injuries Vollmer's sustained over his career are not going to factor favorably into his upcoming contract negotiation.

I'd be hard-pressed to give him anything more than a 2 year contract.

Ridley went right through his legs from behind and he went down like a bowling pin. Looked awful.

Lets hope the injury is not Serious...i like Cannon at RG Not RT.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back