PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Did Anyone see that Screw Job Washington got!

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Coon

On the Game Day Roster
Reaction score
Pittman smacked Taylors Helmet and they called the personal foul on Taylor. Thats Bullsh*t!

Patskers said:
Pittman smacked Taylors Helmet and they called the personal foul on Taylor. Thats Bullsh*t!

yeah and the official was so close he almost got wacked himself. can't say he didn't see it.

Kinda makes you wonder just what he said to draw a flag and a b*tch slap too. Musta had to do with the ref's mother, a goat, and Pitman's wife! :D

Patskers said:
If the f*cking idiotic announcers would shut the hell up while the ref is speaking you would have heard that Taylor was called for spitting in the face of the other player before the retalitory head slap. Of course these morons calling the game don't know that because they can't hear and speak at the same time.

shirtsleeve said:
Kinda makes you wonder just what he said to draw a flag and a b*tch slap too. Musta had to do with the ref's mother, a goat, and Pitman's wife! :D

Whatever he said trumps a b*tch slap, I guess.

It doesnt matter what he said, he didnt smack someone in the helmet like Pittman did. But Apparently Taylor spit in Pittman's face so in that case Pittman had every right to do what he did. Good call by the refs

T-ShirtDynasty said:
If the f*cking idiotic announcers would shut the hell up while the ref is speaking you would have heard that Taylor was called for spitting in the face of the other player before the retalitory head slap. Of course these morons calling the game don't know that because they can't hear and speak at the same time.

They just said that. But, man they are awful.

And a good five mintues later , after the break, the annoucners are JUST now being told that Taylor started it with spitting in the face, and NOW they all flip-flop off their high horses.

Well earlier in the first half the Tampa player speared the receiver on the punt and fumbled and they didn't call anything. There is a few bad calls or non calls in this game. They are saying Taylor spit in the Tampa players face now...

You're right. If these a-holes could SHUT UP for two seconds, they might actually call the game accurately.

T-ShirtDynasty said:
Amen, those morons had no idea and made no effort to find out. I knew that was what happened before those three idiots got off their hobby horses to report what happened. I'm going to hate Monday nights even more next year. :bricks:

i would have smacked him if he spit in my face. the official was right there and must have seen it.

If he spit, why didn't we see the guy wipe his face?

Digger44 said:
i would have smacked him if he spit in my face. the official was right there and must have seen it.

Me too. Pittman was well within his right to smack Taylor in the face after beign spit on

T-ShirtDynasty said:
And a good five mintues later , after the break, the annoucners are JUST now being told that Taylor started it with spitting in the face, and NOW they all flip-flop off their high horses.

Curley, Larry ,& Moe would be better than those morons. I'm not he brightest bulb but I knew that something like spitting had to have happened.

They trash the ref for 5 mis straight without it even dawning on them that something else could have happened.

What idiots!

nhpatsfan said:

the official was right there!!! all we saw was a 10 second clip. there is no way we can debate it.

Box_O_Rocks said:
Amen, those morons had no idea and made no effort to find out. I knew that was what happened before those three idiots got off their hobby horses to report what happened. I'm going to hate Monday nights even more next year. :bricks:

Speaking of which, who's calling tonight's game?

nhpatsfan said:

Maybe he liked the taste.

PATSNUTme said:
Curley, Larry ,& Moe would be better than those morons. I'm not he brightest bulb but I knew that something like spitting had to have happened.

They trash the ref for 5 mis straight without it even dawning on them that something else could have happened.

What idiots!
What say you and I and T-shirt go take that gig away from them? Oh, wait, would that cut into drinking during games?

OntarioPatsFan said:
Speaking of which, who's calling tonight's game?
Mad and madden

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey