PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Did anyone hear Mike ****a just say... [merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.
After last week he has a completely different take in an interview that touched on the Patriots. He said they were just playing football and if you don't like it stop them.

New England will never be America's team if ESPN and Ditka have anything to say about.

Im happy that they are not, and I dont think they want to be... I kind of like being the bad guys now! The team is feeding off of the "us against the world" vibe. :rocker:

The fact that ****a threw in a "I hate the Red Sox too!" just shows you what he's all about.

100% pure hater.

I went to the Bears-Pats SB. They destroyed us. Completely and totally. No let up. So, cry me a river already Mike.

And when I left the stadium, the Bears fans actually chased us out of the parking lot with some pretty nasty stuff.

Since then, I have a really bad feeling about the Bears.

My reward, they have Grossman.

It's a wonderful world.

I went to the Bears-Pats SB. They destroyed us. Completely and totally. No let up. So, cry me a river already Mike.

And when I left the stadium, the Bears fans actually chased us out of the parking lot with some pretty nasty stuff.

Since then, I have a really bad feeling about the Bears.

My reward, they have Grossman.

It's a wonderful world.

ha ha ha....

****a hates us pretty bad for some reason...so much bitterness....

I could not love it anymore...

Can't believe this.

Three days ago, I'm driving in my car, listening to WTEM in Washington DC and Steve Czaban is interviewing Mike Ditka over the phone. Ten minutes of Ditka saying, "There's no such thing as running up the score in football, if you can't stop an offense don't whine", etc, etc.

Now this? This is all just a very good example of how these TV football shows are nothing more than Professional Wrestling. The TV producer gives each talking head their "role" and they are tasked with playing their parts.

I can't wait 8-10 years from now when Belichick, Brady, Moss, Harrison, and more of our guys are the analysts on these shows and they take the jobs from Ditka, Steve Young, Emmit Smith, and the rest of these bums.

Weird, I've seen him on Mike and Mike a couple of times this season and he really seemed to be trying to be fair to the Pats, which was odd because he always seemed to have a thing against BB. Kind of schizo behavior on his part. Oh well, guess the "hate the Patriots and everything they do" bandwagon has another guest.

Yes....add me to the list of folks who heard Ditka defending the Pats not long ago....maybe after the Fins game.

And he clearly stated if you don't like it, stop them.

I missed his latest comments......so apparently he has changed his tune? If so, what a clown.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes