PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Did anyone else think

Status
Not open for further replies.

PatsFaninAZ

In the Starting Line-Up
Reaction score
when the colts scored on a lineman fumble recovery in the end zone that it just wasn't our night. I guess that even though I'm superstitious I don't really believe in all that stuff, but there was such a sense of inevitablility about the result once that happened. From that point on, the game had "poetic justice" written all over it, and you had to know that the patriots couldn't win a poetic justice game.

That's almost exactly how I saw it. Deep down inside I knew we were screwed when the Colts got almost the exact same play in their favour that we had received earlier in the game. It was the perfect little bookend to the "Patriots dominating" portion of the game.

when the colts scored on a lineman fumble recovery in the end zone that it just wasn't our night. I guess that even though I'm superstitious I don't really believe in all that stuff, but there was such a sense of inevitablility about the result once that happened. From that point on, the game had "poetic justice" written all over it, and you had to know that the patriots couldn't win a poetic justice game.

Yup. That was a smart,big play (sorta unColtish:rolleyes: ) but yes,that's when I knew they were jacked and we were spent. The tide had turned right then,and in that light the final INT seemed to fit right in with that.
God help us,maybe the media was right. It was Peyton's time. ugh

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes