PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Did Anyone Else Notice?

Status
Not open for further replies.

PatriotsReign

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
Reaction score
I couldn't believe how much cheering I heard for the Patriots during the game! I never thought we'd have many fans in Dallas or wherever their stadium is. I mean, it was REALLY loud.

Did anyone else notice or was it just me?

I heard it and it made me smile! I NEVER thought that Dallas/Irving would be a place where our fans would show up and be heard. Granted, I noticed this late in the 4th Q, but still.....it stood out and that's what matters. It is fun to be one of the most hated teams in the NFL but it makes me happy for our players that they have fans supporting them on the road.

The noise was the Boys cheerleaders squealing over Tom Brady

It was louder than some games at Gillette when they scored today.

That's what happens when REAL fans get to go and represent.

Not a bunch of corporate rump-swabs.

I've been lurking for a little while but thought this thread might provide a good opportunity to enter the fray.

Allow me to take a bow. My throat is sore and my voice extremely hoarse. :D

We were definitely representing . . . as the game was winding down, the crowd erupted in a "Red Sox, Red Sox" chant. Too cool.

One more point. I've been reading some negative stuff on here about Cowboys fans, but my experience at Texas Stadium was rather pleasant. There was some horsing around, but it was all very playful. Never felt one threatened for one moment--despite my full display of Pats swag--and I even got a "Congrats" from Cowboys fans in my section.

I've been lurking for a little while but thought this thread might provide a good opportunity to enter the fray.

We were definitely representing . . . as the game was winding down, the crowd erupted in a "Red Sox, Red Sox" chant. Too cool.

One more point. I've been reading some negative stuff on here about Cowboys fans, but my experience at Texas Stadium was rather pleasant. There was some horsing around, but it was all very playful. Never felt one threatened for one moment--despite my full display of Pats swag--and I even got a "Congrats" from Cowboys fans in my section.

I've always heard Texans are some of the most respectful and cordial people in the country. What you said only confirms it. maybe our own fans can learn a lesson from that!

Kudos to you for representing like you did. It was obviously noticed! I must say, though, why the Red Sox chant? Ouch man. The Pats were out there putting their bodies on the line, getting banged up and they have to hear love for another New England team that had nothing to do w/their efforts? This day belonged to Patriots and the celebration should've been all about them.

Good job. Now get some honey-licorice drops and take the day off tomorrow. You earned it.

I had a great time talking to some cowgirls once at Faneul Hall Marketplace. There were four of them dining at the center area, they were all fortyish, and they were all rabid Cowboys fans. It was quite pleasant. We had a way of trash talking that turned out to be fun.

I think your chances of getting mugged escalate a bit when you go to towns like Philly. Mabye I'm wrong, but I've heard more stories about those guys than any others. Nothing about Dallas though.

Miami should be quite pleasant - 75% Pats fans next week.

Welcome aboard, Bonzo! Keep posting. You guys did a great job today. And don't mind the Sox-haters her. That's awesome.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back