PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Did anyone else just see Doc's inspirational speech ... about the Colts???

Patjew

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
Reaction score
Ugh. That takes some luster off of this.

Haha yeah. I don't mind too much as long as the Celts win:D

What in the world?

What about the Colts?

What did they do?

Does Doc want the Celtics to lose in the playoffs for the next 7 years in the hopes that they'll win the championship in 2014?

I didn't....

but you make it sound like Doc gave a speech about the Colts team that won the superbowl.

He couldn't have possibly done something like that... did he?

I didn't....

but you make it sound like Doc gave a speech about the Colts team that won the superbowl.

No, he just said that Dungy said that the reason they finally beat the Pats was doing the little things.

No, he just said that Dungy said that the reason they finally beat the Pats was doing the little things.

ohh like getting major, game-changing, b.s. calls and no-calls in their favor, in all playoff games, for the past 4 years.

Ok thanks, im glad i understand now.

At least im not bitter or anything.

(jeez, if Brady was their QB, they'd have won the Superbowl every year with the favorable calls.)

Last edited:
ohh like getting major game-changing calls in all playoff games, for the past 4 years.

Ok thanks, im glad i understand now.

At least im not bitter or anything.

That was my initial reaction too :D

BabyDoc proves, once again, that he's an idiot.

Somehow, someway, he's going to eff-up this series for us.

Ugh. That takes some luster off of this.

I totally agree and had to hit the rewind on the DVR a few times to make sure I heard him right. I don't like Doc...he seems to have fallen as* backwards into a pretty good team. I especially find myself not liking him after the Dungy props.

The other comment that made me think of the Pats was when Kobe picked up his 2nd foul and Jeff Van Gundy said that this is the only sport were a few calls can totally change the outcome of a game or the way it is played.

I disagree. No call can change a game like Defensive Pass Interference. Ask the Colts.

I didn't....

Actually it was worse because it about how they beat the Pats.

I totally agree and had to hit the rewind on the DVR a few times to make sure I heard him right. I don't like Doc...he seems to have fallen as* backwards into a pretty good team. I especially find myself not liking him after the Dungy props.

Same here, exactly.

Same here, exactly.

PJ,

What do you think...is Paul Pierce the most explosive offensive player in Celtic history? I think people sometimes forget his torrid stretch where he set the franchise record for most consecutive games with 30+ points. And he has broken his own record for most FT in a season.
There is only one Basketball Jesus, but Pierece has beacon the only light in a dark era of the Leprechaun.

PJ,

What do you think...is Paul Pierce the most explosive offensive player in Celtic history? I think people sometimes forget his torrid stretch where he set the franchise record for most consecutive games with 30+ points. And he has broken his own record for most FT in a season.
There is only one Basketball Jesus, but Pierece has beacon the only light in a dark era of the Leprechaun.

Before this thread gets moved, let me say that Pierce may be their most explosive SCORER. He would have to be up there with Bird and Havlicek. But a few other players, namely Bird obviously, have been better overall offensive players.

I love PP because he's clutch, he understands basketball history, and he's only been a Celtic his entire career, through terrible and good times.

Actually it was worse because it about how they beat the Pats.

Just a stupid, moronic move by Rivers, especially KNOWING he was on camera when he said it. Somebody should slap him.

Before this thread gets moved, let me say that Pierce may be their most explosive SCORER. He would have to be up there with Bird and Havlicek. But a few other players, namely Bird obviously, have been better overall offensive players.

I love PP because he's clutch, he understands basketball history, and he's only been a Celtic his entire career, through terrible and good times.

You are right on. I also must add that for a few years, I thought Reggie Lewis was going to be what Pierce is today.
Perhaps the greatest Celtic 'potential' scorer of all-time never made it out of Draft week.:(

Perhaps the greatest Celtic 'potential' scorer of all-time never made it out of Draft week.:(
Gimme a break. He was nothing more than a potential drug problem.

wow this traveling-fest is very exciting.

I sure hope the Mob put their money on the Celts.

hahahahahahh
:robot:

You are right on. I also must add that for a few years, I thought Reggie Lewis was going to be what Pierce is today.
Perhaps the greatest Celtic 'potential' scorer of all-time never made it out of Draft week.

You talking about Len Bias who Oded on coke?

Gimme a break. He was nothing more than a potential drug problem.

I don't think he was a regular drug user. I thought he died the first time he tried coke (plus whiskey).

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
Back