PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Did anyone catch the Alge interview on Patriots Weekly?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mogamedogz

In the Starting Line-Up
Reaction score
So glad we signed this dude. Quietly one of the best moves of the off-season by Bill.

well i didnt... so what the hell are you all happy about?

well i didnt... so what the hell are you all happy about?

His attitude. The reports out of camp that the coaching staff was relieved of some of the pressure because Crump was such a go to guy for the rooks.

Just a good little view at what this dudes all about.

ETA- Cant find the vid on their website. If I had a better camera I'd throw it on Youtube for you guys.

Last edited:
Yes. He is definitely here to win and brings some great leadership for Gronk and Hernandez to model. Although, I'm still a little sketchy about the PFW's format for the show. Kind of corny. I did forget about it fast after I saw Curran's pathetic attempt at humor during Quick Slants. :confused:

Yes. He is definitely here to win and brings some great leadership for Gronk and Hernandez to model. Although, I'm still a little sketchy about the PFW's format for the show. Kind of corny. I did forget about it fast after I saw Curran's pathetic attempt at humor during Quick Slants. :confused:

yeah, the shows overall quality sucks a heavy one. Could not agree more. but i do enjoy the laid back atmosphere they interview the players in. They seem loose and open. Gotta love that kind of access to the team.

I remember when he was drafted Ken Berman said it was the kind of pick that grows on you. So true.

I heard an interview of him on the radio a while back and was quite impressed with him. Couldnt ask for a better guy to have on the team with the rookie TE's.

Great move by BB. Remember all the flack he got from the mediots when he signed Crumpler?

At long long last BB has the TE corp he has been seeking. As a defensive guru he understands how difficult it is to control a TE and how demoralizing a big gain by a TE can be.

There was also some great footage on patriots all access Friday night where they showed both him and gronk sitting on the bench after gronks touchdown last week and alge was saying something to him like "great job...just like we did it in practice" then he shook his hand and congratulated him on his TD. He seems like a total class act and a great addition to the team.

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

Great move by BB. Remember all the flack he got from the mediots when he signed Crumpler?

At long long last BB has the TE corp he has been seeking. As a defensive guru he understands how difficult it is to control a TE and how demoralizing a big gain by a TE can be.

I'm still longing for the Arthur Love days.......:p

What we refer to as the consummate "bridge" player.. he adds a lot to this team.

What we refer to as the consummate "bridge" player.. he adds a lot to this team.

Shouldnt the Red Sox have signed him for this year too? :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/10: News and Notes