PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Did anyone catch T Suggs the other night on NFLN?

Status
Not open for further replies.

CheeseMonkeys

2nd Team Getting Their First Start
Reaction score
I was watching NFL Total access the other night and Suggs was a guest. He said that he's "banging Celine Dion". Wait... what? Good choice of words Mr. classy. Sorry if this was already posted; I didn't see it.

YouTube - T suggs banging celine dion

Last edited:
I was watching NFL Total access the other night and Suggs was a guest. He said that he's "banging Celine Dion". Wait... what? Good choice of words Mr. classy. Sorry if this was already posted; I didn't see it.

YouTube - T suggs banging celine dion

Yes. The funny or sad thing about it is that was only one of the idiotic things he said. The guy is a complete buffoon.

Yes. The funny or sad thing about it is that was only one of the idiotic things he said. The guy is a complete buffoon.
He made a comment that after he retires, he's open to work with NFLN and become an analyst. I bet everyone behind the scene was laughing to themselves at the thought of Suggs becoming an analyst.

Last edited:
He made a comment that after he retires, he's open to work with NFLN and become an analyst. I bet everyone behind the scene was laughing to themselves at the thought of Suggs becoming an analyst.

That I would PAY to watch...well, once.

Terrel Suggs is Charlie Sheen's lawn jockey. Great football player but a mental midget.

I bet Celine Dion dumps him now.

His gums are banging his teeth.

Would love to hear Dion come out and say she was secretly banging Ray Lewis when Suggs was out of town.

Would love to hear Dion come out and say she was secretly banging Ray Lewis when Suggs was out of town.

Some one who interviews her should try and get her to say something "dreamy" about Tom Brady. Now, that would be f'n hilarious.

I assume he meant that he's banging her music in the locker room... as in playing it. haha

He also said he's planning on becoming a movie producer after football. I can't remember his name, but the guy that was working with him looked like he wanted to burst out laughing when Suggs said it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes