PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Did Any Of You''ll See Brady At The Miami Heat vs Detroit Pistons Game?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Haterproof

2nd Team Getting Their First Start
Reaction score
Brady seems to be a very huge Miami Heat fan [along with myself].Brady got hype every time Dwyane Wade scored.Go Heat!Go Pats 2006!

The UMichigan fans are probably pissed...

I know they're pissed.

Last edited by a moderator:
i'm a fan of my both myself, i am mostly a heat fan cause alonzo mourning has been one of my fav players ever since he played for the hornets.

He shouldn't be at an NBA game...

He should be home doing push ups or something. He could also be working on his 40 yd dash time getting it under 5 seconds. He could also read a newspaper from last February and find out that he didn't win the Superbowl so he doesn't have time to watch others work at a Championship.

Does he see me going to NBA playoffs games? No, I'm focusing all my efforts on the Patriots winning SB 41.

rabthepat said:
He should be home doing push ups or something. He could also be working on his 40 yd dash time getting it under 5 seconds. He could also read a newspaper from last February and find out that he didn't win the Superbowl so he doesn't have time to watch others work at a Championship.

Does he see me going to NBA playoffs games? No, I'm focusing all my efforts on the Patriots winning SB 41.
How do you know he wasn't doing wind sprints during time outs and reading the playbook during halftime?

rabthepat said:

So what were you doing at the Sunday night Sox/Yankee game two Septembers ago? The one where John Kerry threw out the first ball? I saw you lurking in one of the luxury boxes alongside left field. Don't deny it.

Not to mention all the Bon Jovi concerts you've attended. If you really cared about New England you'd go to Areosmith concerts.

Last edited:
I really don't find nothing wrong with him having a good time.Why stress yourself over the past?

sdaniels7114 said:
Not to mention all the Bon Jovi concerts you've attended. If you really cared about New England you'd go to Areosmith concerts.

I guess Belichick and Flutie don't care about New England either!

Haterproof said:
I really don't find nothing wrong with him having a good time.Why stress yourself over the past?

Because this image in scorched into my brain:

PH2006011401650.jpg

That's the past.It happened and noone can change it.Brady is in the future along with me.

Last edited by a moderator:
pats1 said:
Because this image in scorched into my brain:

PH2006011401650.jpg

It's scortched into his brain too so I wouldn't worry yourself. You know what happens when things are scortched into his memory....

He attends a lot of Celtics games too though mostly as a show of support for his fellow NE athletes. He was at one of the Yankee games at Fenway a week or so ago and he had his sidekick Cassel along as a backup. Didn't show the clip again so I couldn't see if Bramlet was in tow.

This time of year the guys who show up for the off season program tend to put in a 4-5 day week and then get away from it for the weekend. It's the guys who don't show up you should be concerned about.

PonyExpress said:
The UMichigan fans are probably pissed...

After what he went through just to play and win for them, who cares? :rolleyes:

Tommy is friends with Wade. Which pisses me off, because I'm a die-hard Piston fan, and Wade is my basketball enemy #1. To see your boy not only at the game, but rooting against your squad. Ugh. Oh well. Pistons in 6!!!!!!!

Gosh...

Patjew said:
How do you know he wasn't doing wind sprints during time outs and reading the playbook during halftime?

If he was doing that I would be very impressed. I just can't get over how 3 SBs in a row were within our grasp. I know we could have beaten Pittsburgh and Seattle. 5 stupid turn overs to Denver prevented us from doing what no other team has accomplished. I feel like the guy who hits 5 out of 6 numbers in the lottery. You forever wonder "what if."

By the way guys...Happy Memorial Day weekend... and thanks to all our veterans.

Last edited:
lol I hope no one took the comments seriously about Brady needing to work. I didn't see him, I only watched some at a Party I was at..I'm assuming the Heat won? I hope so, it's cool being from South Florida, but I'm a Celtics fan. But it's still good to see the home team (which I have no reason to hate, and love Shaq's crazy personality) doing well.

Haterproof said:
Brady seems to be a very huge Miami Heat fan [along with myself].Brady got hype every time Dwyane Wade scored.Go Heat!Go Pats 2006!

can u post a picture of him at the game? cause i haven't seen any pictures yet.

I have to find the pictures 1st.''And by the way the Heat is going to beat down the Pistons like they stole something''.Detroit barely beat Lebron and the Cavs.I hate the Pistons with a passion.Go Heat!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back