Welcome to PatsFans.com

Dick Morris Reveals Info: Janet Reno Told President Clinton "If You Don't Appoint Me,

Discussion in 'Political Discussion' started by DisgruntledTunaFan, Apr 20, 2010.

1. DisgruntledTunaFan

DisgruntledTunaFan In the Starting Line-Up

Ratings:
    +7 / 0 / -0

HotAirPundit: Dick Morris Reveals Info: Janet Reno Told President Clinton "If You Don't Appoint Me, I'm Gonna Tell The Truth About Waco"

Dick Morris on Foxnews Hannity: "It's never been said before"

YouTube - Dick Morris Reveals Bombshell on Waco and Janet Reno

"that it was the reaction of the Waco takeover and Bill Clinton orchestrated that takeover and in fact was so ashamed of what he did in Waco that he not gonna appoint Janet Reno to a second 4 year term and she told him in a meeting right before the inauguration day for his new term, that if you don't appoint me, I'm gonna tell the truth about Waco and that forced Clinton's hand in reappointing her""

2. IcyPatriot

IcyPatriot ------------- PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +1,999 / 41 / -31

#24 Jersey

Re: Dick Morris Reveals Info: Janet Reno Told President Clinton "If You Don't Appoint

Dick Morris Reveals Info: Janet Reno Told President Clinton

"If You Don't Appoint Me ... I'm going to strip naked right here in the Oval Office."

Last edited: Apr 20, 2010
  3. atomdomb

atomdomb Third String But Playing on Special Teams

Ratings:
    +19 / 0 / -0

Re: Dick Morris Reveals Info: Janet Reno Told President Clinton "If You Don't Appoint

Revealing what we all know, Janet Reno has a penis.

4. DarrylS

DarrylS PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +819 / 27 / -33

Why did Dick Morris keep his mouth shut all this time?? Sounds like someone needs some more face time.....

5. Wolfpack

Wolfpack Banned

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

It's Reno Time!!

[​IMG]

6. IcyPatriot

IcyPatriot ------------- PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +1,999 / 41 / -31

#24 Jersey

Or a choade ... :eek:

7. FreeTedWilliams

FreeTedWilliams pfadmins PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +572 / 50 / -7

#75 Jersey

I might have to call BS on this one, as AG, she serves "at the pleasure of the President" meaning that she would have had to resign or Clinton could have fired her at any time, so there was not issue about her being "re-appointed" because that simpley did not happen, you can (and some Presdient's have) keep cabinet officers from the previous administration without them having to go through the appointment process again.

8. Harry Boy

Harry Boy Look Up, It's Amazing PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +1,131 / 3 / -10

Clinton/Reno the leaders of The Waco Massacre, they used TANKS on their own people, American Citizens.

Does Billy Blue Dress still carry his little bible around for the camera's.....................:singing:

IT'S ALL BUSH'S FAULT

9. efin98

efin98 Experienced Starter w/First Big Contract

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

Robert Gates didn't need re-appointment for the new President, he didn't need confirmation either- once you are confirmed to head a particular department you are at the pleasure of the President until you are fired or you resign or you die...whichever comes first.