PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

**** Jauron offered Bills Job

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jauron (Yale) Marv Levy (Harvard)

That is an interesting pick had some problems with the Bears but we will see.

I always thought he got a raw deal in Chicago. It'll be interesting to see how he'll do with his second chance (completely discounting anything that happened in Detroit)...

Decent defensive minded coach, if his GM doesn't jog his elbow he could get those Bills on their feet again.

I believe he won Coach of the year the same year BB won the first Super Bowl with the Pats.

Bad news- this guy is a good coach.

He won the coach of the year in 2001 over Belichick but never did anything again. He may be a good coach but he's not a guy that worries me.

Typical horrendous hire by a Bills organization that just doesn't have a clue. Jauron is a terrible head coach. But he's good friends with Marv Levy so he gets the job.

Jauron is 36-49 in his career. He won 13 games 1 very lucky season and never won more than 7 in any of his other 5 seasons as a HC.

In the 13 win season Jaurons Bears were lucky to face a ridiculousy easy schedule. The teams the Bears played against that 13 win season went 119-137. Only 6 out of the 16 games they played were against teams with a winning record. When they did face a quality team that year come playoff time, they got blown out by a couple TD's by the Eagles.

This hiring better ensures we get 2 wins against the Bills next season. In fact, between Mangini's Jets and Jauron's Bills we get 4 freebies next year!

Bobs My Uncle said:
Typical horrendous hire by a Bills organization that just doesn't have a clue. Jauron is a terrible head coach. But he's good friends with Marv Levy so he gets the job.

Jauron is 36-49 in his career. He won 13 games 1 very lucky season and never won more than 7 in any of his other 5 seasons as a HC.

In the 13 win season Jaurons Bears were lucky to face a ridiculousy easy schedule. The teams the Bears played against that 13 win season went 119-137. Only 6 out of the 16 games they played were against teams with a winning record. When they did face a quality team that year come playoff time, they got blown out by a couple TD's by the Eagles.

This hiring better ensures we get 2 wins against the Bills next season. In fact, between Mangini's Jets and Jauron's Bills we get 4 freebies next year!
Uncle Bob must be very proud! :)

The future is so bright I need to wear :cool:

Box_O_Rocks said:
Uncle Bob must be very proud! :)

The future is so bright I need to wear :cool:

I live in Bills territory and have been bombarded with every stat imagineable during this Bills courtship of a new HC. Jauron was very likely the worst of all the experienced characters that interviewed for the job. Sherman was easily the best. I'm just pleased to death to know that it'll be Jauron and not Sherman who is guiding the Bills franchise from here on out.

BTW, Sherman was 8-1 against Jauron head to head, including being 2-0 against Jauron in that 13-3 season of Jauron.

They got the wrong guy, thankfully. Just as the Jets did. If only the Fish were as stupid!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back