PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Dice-K injured!!!

patsfanofNC12

Rotational Player and Threatening Starter's Job
Reaction score
He got injured at start of 5th inning tonight, entire training staff/medical staff/and Farrell came out. Something in the area of his back and hip. Also Francona and Lugo got ejected.

Guess he got hurt when Casey's throw to first sent him diving backwards to try to get it and then he landed on it in ful extension.

But WTF was up with Lugo and that idiot ump? Whatever the ump's reason was, Tito didn't think it was all that amusing. Holy crap...I saw a couple of f-bombs...I think the last thing he said was "you effin SUCK"...LOL

Then the ump had this little smirk after. What a little prick. I hope he takes a line drive to the head.

Yep, that's me...vindictive as hell.

On the bright side, Manny got 499 tonight. I'll be glad when this 500 thing is over.

Yeah I hated the way that ump acted last night, but I feel sorry for Manny becaue you can tell that this record mark is taking a toll on his production.

I heard he got hurt after trying to throw a strike. :D

This is bad but not horrible. Luckily, we have a fantastic pitching staff this year that can make up for Dice-K in his absense. How long is he supposed to be out? Any word?

They are testing him tomorrow in Boston, and Wakefield did his job last night but the offense couldn't get it done. When your starting pitcher throws 8 innings with 5 hits and 8 strikeouts only giving up 1 earned run, your team should win.

They are testing him tomorrow in Boston, and Wakefield did his job last night but the offense couldn't get it done. When your starting pitcher throws 8 innings with 5 hits and 8 strikeouts only giving up 1 earned run, your team should win.

Yeah seriously, that sucked. This would have been his first win in that stadium, giving him wins in every American League park. Poor guy.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Back