Welcome to PatsFans.com

Dice-K injured!!!

Discussion in 'Red Sox Fan Forum' started by patsfanofNC12, May 27, 2008.

1. patsfanofNC12

patsfanofNC12 Rookie

Ratings:
    +2 / 0 / -0

He got injured at start of 5th inning tonight, entire training staff/medical staff/and Farrell came out. Something in the area of his back and hip. Also Francona and Lugo got ejected.
  2. otis p. driftwood

otis p. driftwood Rookie

Ratings:
    +4 / 0 / -0

Guess he got hurt when Casey's throw to first sent him diving backwards to try to get it and then he landed on it in ful extension.

But WTF was up with Lugo and that idiot ump? Whatever the ump's reason was, Tito didn't think it was all that amusing. Holy crap...I saw a couple of f-bombs...I think the last thing he said was "you effin SUCK"...LOL

Then the ump had this little smirk after. What a little prick. I hope he takes a line drive to the head.

Yep, that's me...vindictive as hell.

On the bright side, Manny got 499 tonight. I'll be glad when this 500 thing is over.
  3. patsfanofNC12

patsfanofNC12 Rookie

Ratings:
    +2 / 0 / -0

Yeah I hated the way that ump acted last night, but I feel sorry for Manny becaue you can tell that this record mark is taking a toll on his production.
  4. Real World

Real World Rookie

Ratings:
    +26 / 0 / -1

I heard he got hurt after trying to throw a strike. :D
  5. KontradictioN

KontradictioN Do you even lift? PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +95 / 2 / -2

#24 Jersey

This is bad but not horrible. Luckily, we have a fantastic pitching staff this year that can make up for Dice-K in his absense. How long is he supposed to be out? Any word?
  6. patsfanofNC12

patsfanofNC12 Rookie

Ratings:
    +2 / 0 / -0

They are testing him tomorrow in Boston, and Wakefield did his job last night but the offense couldn't get it done. When your starting pitcher throws 8 innings with 5 hits and 8 strikeouts only giving up 1 earned run, your team should win.
  7. Char2na

Char2na Rookie

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0

Yeah seriously, that sucked. This would have been his first win in that stadium, giving him wins in every American League park. Poor guy.