PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Dewey Beats Truman! - No arrest warrant issued for Aaron Hernandez

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think its a bad thing that no one has been arrested yet. Which makes me believe they think they have some physical evidence pointing to AH. If they just arrested him and his boys I feel as if they didnt have the necessary evidence to convict and would be just trying to have them talk on eachother.

Unless of course you think it's just a coincidence that his lawyers left his home at 4:59pm, the exact same time that the courts closed for the day.

You mean he left his job at 5pm!!!

I'm shocked, SHOCKED.

(Yes, that is sarcasm.)

BTW, you have pronoun-antecedent confusion. Did the lawyer leave the lawyer's house at 5 or Hernandez's? In either case, be it his leaving his home office or the side of his client at the same time most people call "quittin' time" is not as relevant as Hernandez NOT to my knowledge being in cuffs.

It may have changed since the first reports on FRIDAY. (Hey, maybe the Attleboro police take Saturday and Sunday off.:))

I think its a bad thing that no one has been arrested yet. Which makes me believe they think they have some physical evidence pointing to AH. If they just arrested him and his boys I feel as if they didnt have the necessary evidence to convict and would be just trying to have them talk on eachother.

All of this stuff is premature speculation. It's too early to draw any meaningful conclusion based on who has/hasn't been arrested, number of search warrants executed, etc.

They could have proof that Hernandez pull the trigger, next to nothing, or virtually anything in between those two extremes. We can't know based on the course that the investigation has taken so far.

You mean he left his job at 5pm!!!

I'm shocked, SHOCKED.

(Yes, that is sarcasm.)

BTW, you have pronoun-antecedent confusion. Did the lawyer leave the lawyer's house at 5 or Hernandez's? In either case, be it his leaving his home office or the side of his client at the same time most people call "quittin' time" is not as relevant as Hernandez NOT to my knowledge being in cuffs.

It may have changed since the first reports on FRIDAY. (Hey, maybe the Attleboro police take Saturday and Sunday off.:))

You can't possibly be serious to really think that a multi million dollar high powered attorney with billable hours at roughly 750-1000/per actually keeps "9 to 5" hours like freaking Fred Flintstone....

Give me a break..

It may mean something, it may not--but we can say that with just about every shred of anything in this case.

I actually heard some nitwit call in to WEEI around 1:00 pm suggesting that the reason why Hernandez has not been hauled in for questioning rather than it being done at his home is because Kraft called in a favor to the MSP. Sure, this case is like a speeding ticket...

I actually heard some nitwit call in to WEEI around 1:00 pm suggesting that the reason why Hernandez has not been hauled in for questioning rather than it being done at his home is because Kraft called in a favor to the MSP. Sure, this case is like a speeding ticket...

We initially heard conflicting reports as to how much he cooperated in the early stages, so it's still up in the air as to where/when/how he met with them on Monday night after the body was first discovered.

Due to recording devices, film equipment etc it's certainly possible that they did do some type of interviewing in his home too; also we really don't have any idea to how much/how little he has said or hasn't said. They can still get a pretty good feel as to whether or not he knows something, his facial expresssions and mannerisms, which questions he'll answer and which ones he won't + a 'baseline' story altogether, so the aspect of whether or not he's gone to a local station or not may not have as much bearing as some would think.

You don't get the full on "intimidation" factor of going down to the local station, but they may do things a little differently with high profile cases (and those who they hope will cooperate, which may be more relevant). There's always the possibility that step may be coming soon anyway.

Maybe I missed this, but has anyone reported on who the two other guys were in the car, and has the police found the Chrysler 300 rental car yet?

Maybe I missed this, but has anyone reported on who the two other guys were in the car, and has the police found the Chrysler 300 rental car yet?

I have asked this over and over its hard to believe this is not being reported, I saw someone say the girl's uncle (relative of AH's ) was one of the men but I am not even sure about that.

with so much media pressure you would think someone had already uncovered the indentity of the individuals.

What happens if they never find the car or the murder weapon? Wait until they get someone to talk? It just seems like they are waiting and waiting, or don't have enough evidence.

What happens if they never find the car or the murder weapon? Wait until they get someone to talk? It just seems like they are waiting and waiting, or don't have enough evidence.

40% of murders are unsolved.

They recovered the other car a long time ago. I think it was last Wednesday. It was dropped off at the rental car place.

I want more evidence!!! I want more identifications!!! I heard an uncle was there!! I heard an aunt was there!!I heard he kept man killer pitbulls in the "dog house" .I heard they got a warrant...no a bunch of warrants.I heard they could have questioned him!!! I want them to question him like in the movies!! Soviet style!!! I want him spitting teeth and begging for his life!! HE DID IT!!!! I KNOW HE DID!!!! Why won't they tell me what I want to hear!!!!!

I can't take this...anybody got another story I can get enraged about???

I want more evidence!!! I want more identifications!!! I heard an uncle was there!! I heard an aunt was there!!I heard he kept man killer pitbulls in the "dog house" .I heard they got a warrant...no a bunch of warrants.I heard they could have questioned him!!! I want them to question him like in the movies!! Soviet style!!! I want him spitting teeth and begging for his life!! HE DID IT!!!! I KNOW HE DID!!!! Why won't they tell me what I want to hear!!!!!

I can't take this...anybody got another story I can get enraged about???

I think you might be running out of options since you already pretty much beat Tebow to death. :D

wait...you mean...

TEBOW DID IT!!!!!

I KNEW IT...see?...I told you....
eyes.gif

hold on...an UNCLE was there???

an UNCLE???

hmmmmm....you know, this Uncle Meat guy showed up right after the bogus warrant story broke...I'll bet it's HIM, trying to put eyes on Hernandez by claiming he did it just because.

this is fantastic...after this Ian will have to rename this place Pats.com & The Hardy Boys....

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes