PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Details of the trade?

PatsWorldChamps

Rotational Player and Threatening Starter's Job
Reaction score
specifically, i read that if the dude we traded goes on the DL, they get one of our minor league pitchers. does anyone know if that minor leaguer has been named, or how he will be chosen?

well

PatsWorldChamps said:
specifically, i read that if the dude we traded goes on the DL, they get one of our minor league pitchers. does anyone know if that minor leaguer has been named, or how he will be chosen?

I doubt it will be anyone who we will actually recognize!

They said "second tier." That could mean a whole lot of things. Maybe a high A guy out the top 10, maybe a high-ranking low A guy. I'm sure Cleveland has a list to chose from. That's often how these things are done.

Either way, I have little doubt that Mota will be spending some time on the DL this year.

well

Johnny Mac said:
They said "second tier." That could mean a whole lot of things. Maybe a high A guy out the top 10, maybe a high-ranking low A guy. I'm sure Cleveland has a list to chose from. That's often how these things are done.

Either way, I have little doubt that Mota will be spending some time on the DL this year.

If that's the case then I think we will lose that guy. Cleveland will find a way to get him on the 15day dl (or something like that)!

mtbykr said:
If that's the case then I think we will lose that guy. Cleveland will find a way to get him on the 15day dl (or something like that)!
im positive that will happen... i was just trying to figure out who it could be... (i guess i shouldnt worry; that will be a whole new press conference)

Last edited:

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
Back