PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Desperate? Hungry? Is that seriously the Titans' game plan?

THE HUB FOR PATRIOTS FANS SINCE 2000

MORE PINNED POSTS:
Replies:
Very sad news: RIP Joker
Replies:
OT: Bad news - "it" is back...
Replies:
2023/2024 Patriots Roster Transaction Thread
Replies:
Asking for your support

Will the Patriots piledrive the Titans?

• Yes.

Votes: 5 15.6%
  • Yes!

Votes: 6 18.8%
  • Absolutely.

Votes: 7 21.9%
  • Yar.

• Obligatory comical 5th option: Yes!

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Get a ******* grip, SeanBruschi. I was being facetious, and I'm not a fairweather fan. That said, your prediction that they'd give us trouble because their QB needed to prove himself was a load of crap. The same could be said of Tom Brady. Do you really trust a desperate Vince Young or a Kerry Collins over a desperate Tom Brady?

Your expectations were ill-advised and turned out to be flat-out incorrect. Get over yourself.

ohh significant burn and SB you serious should just own up and say I was wrong with pretty much your entire line of thinking. I knew they would run away with it and you know what so did jeff fisher if you put him under what the CIA calls "truth serom"

Get a ******* grip, SeanBruschi. I was being facetious, and I'm not a fairweather fan. That said, your prediction that they'd give us trouble because their QB needed to prove himself was a load of crap. The same could be said of Tom Brady. Do you really trust a desperate Vince Young or a Kerry Collins over a desperate Tom Brady?

Your expectations were ill-advised and turned out to be flat-out incorrect. Get over yourself.

No you werent. You are a fairweather fan and your posts prove it. I apologize for wanting my team to be prepared for a game while you continue to sing and dance if things are good or ***** and moan when things are bad.

Keep up the good work of crying when we lose next time!!!

First, let's get this appalling rhetoric out of the way:
I apologize for wanting my team to be prepared for a game
And I don't? Where the hell did I imply such?

Right. Now. Why would I not sing and dance when they win 59–0? I mean, hey, they only tied the record for widest margin of victory, but whatever.

That said, you're brutally misconstruing my posts—in fact, you're flat out lying, which is more than a little pathetic given that this is a damn sports fans' forum. Get off your soapbox.

The only significant issue I've had with this team is the defensive philosophy, and this week they played much tighter than before. I'm not entirely satisfied. There's a boatload of room for improvement. But like I've been saying for a very long time now, the Patriots are a top ten team.

I was the one who posted the "LAY THE F*CK OFF TOM BRADY" thread last week when people were s***ting themselves over a loss to the best defense in the league. And in case you somehow managed to forget the context (the whole damn point) of this blindingly optimistic thread—I posted it last week, right after the same loss.

But yeah, I'm a fairweather fan who *****es and moans when things are bad. Your logic is flawless.

Last edited:
Your logic and your sense of the sarcastic are unparalleled, admirable, the stuff of Internet legend.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back