Welcome to PatsFans.com

Desmond Trufant

Discussion in 'PatsFans.com - Patriots Fan Forum' started by NEPettyOfficer72, Sep 27, 2013.

1. NEPettyOfficer72

NEPettyOfficer72 On the Game Day Roster

Ratings:
    +9 / 3 / -0

I copied a quote from an Atlanta Falcons forum about Desmond Trufant and after reading that, am trying to find out more about this young guy. Here goes... " Does it really made a difference if Amendola and Gronk don't play? When you have the freakin GOAT throwing you the ball he can make any body into a star in one game! And honestly, do you REALLY expect Trufant to keep up with Aaron Dobson or Kenbrell Thompkin's slippery route running all night? if so YOU MUST BE HIGH." LOL I love reading other fans forums, but is Trufant that bad? Please someone give me more info on him as his own fans don't seem to be fond of him.

2. Sciz

Sciz PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +432 / 1 / -0

From everything I've read, yes Trufant has been bad. I'm watching the Falcons/Dolphins game tonight, and I'll try to keep track of how he does.

3. JMC00

JMC00 In the Starting Line-Up

Ratings:
    +1,852 / 27 / -21

If there is one thing Dobson and Thompkins have done well, it's been going against rookie corners

Dee Milliner was benched and Johnthan Banks didn't have his best game.

4. BradyFTW!

BradyFTW! PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +1,331 / 18 / -4

#12 Jersey

Either of Thompkins or Dobson will be able to get open against Trufant. He hasn't been very good so far, but to be fair, neither have the two corners picked ahead of him (Milliner and Hayden).

5. PATRlOT

PATRlOT Banned

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

I respect the respect Falcons fans are giving Brady the GOAT. (At least from what I've seen so far)

6. supafly

supafly PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +1,451 / 13 / -8

#24 Jersey

I don't think Trufant has been playing well in the first few games, but it's also way too early to try and judge what his career will be like.

He had a nice career at Washington, and would've been accepted by the majority here with open arms.

7. spacecrime

spacecrime Veteran Starter w/Big Long Term Deal

Ratings:
    +17 / 0 / -0

His career will be what it will be. How is he now (or rather Sunday night) that is the question :D