• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

PATRIOTSFANINPA

Pro Bowl Player
2019 Weekly Picks Winner
Reaction score
2 Veterans on the market that could be available before or after the CBA is done.

Which of these two would you prefer?

Woody has experience in this system,Dockery has been decent for the Skins and has the ability to play anywhere on the line if needed.

I would prefer Neal's replacement to be a man with a few years in the league and as of right now these two are the best options.

Which one would you choose?

Last edited:
Not a Dockery fan at all, watched him close up. Woody is a good player, but I can't think of a more mercenary player to ever play for the Patriots. He was always about the money, he chased the biggest paycheck (and got it), he slimmed down only in contract years, and gave his best play then. Can't blame him for treating football as a business, but would not want that guy infecting my young'uns.

Dockery is garbage

The Raiders announced today they will not re-sign former 1st round pick Robert Gallery their LG, so there is another vet on the market - Gallery is a solid run blocker but lacks pass protection skills so I am not sure he would be in our best interest.

Didnt have time to read the whole thread, but if its a cheeseburger eating contest, I pick Woody.

Dockery is 3 years younger, and less injury prone/out of shape than is Woody. Woody can play G, T, or C, so there is that, but I wouldn't want Woody, who will be 34 this upcoming season. He's 34 with the body of a 44 year old. :)

Not a Dockery fan at all, watched him close up. Woody is a good player, but I can't think of a more mercenary player to ever play for the Patriots. He was always about the money, he chased the biggest paycheck (and got it), he slimmed down only in contract years, and gave his best play then. Can't blame him for treating football as a business, but would not want that guy infecting my young'uns.

Very well said.

Didnt have time to read the whole thread, but if its a cheeseburger eating contest, I pick Woody.

==============================================

You had no time to read 4 posts?:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes