PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

DeOssie Strikes Again

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jackson 2

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
Reaction score
You can't teach an old dog new tricks: DeOssie on WEEI right now insisting he believes the footballs were tampered with after they left the officials. Ahh, Stevie, nice to have the real you back.

I didn't even know the grumpy old dork station still existed?

You can't teach an old dog new tricks: DeOssie on WEEI right now insisting he believes the footballs were tampered with after they left the officials. Ahh, Stevie, nice to have the real you back.
Unbelievable. What a turd. Later this week he'll probably show up drunk on a Seattle station praising their defense.

Curse you J2, I'd forgotten the red faced sot existed.

Stevie certainly does seem to get a little jittery every time the Pats might have a chance to win the SB...

Blank him. I heard his BS and turned the station off.

Unbelievable. What a turd. Later this week he'll probably show up drunk on a Seattle station praising their defense.

DeOssie is playing the role of regional contrarian. He also doesn't want to come out and do a 180 to what he said all week just b/c of the BB presser, otherwise he'll look like a fool so hes sticking to his guns.

With that said he is a cigar-chomping, arrogant drunk

why does anyone listen to that crap radio station anymore?
Unfortunately we're caught between a rock and a hard place (WEEI, 98.5) and must pick and choose between the various "on-air personalities." I've limited myself to Gresh and Zolak (98.5 midday) and Dale and Holly (WEEI afternoon drive).

So what if he does?

I didn't even know the grumpy old dork station still existed?
I haven't watched him since he called fans of the patriots idiots or morons, or yahoos..what ever it was he said while pretending to be a patriots fan to our faces. Every time i see him pop up i click to another channel.

The agenda driven venom from 2 to 6 on 98.5 has gotten all too obvious and over the top ugly. Because of this I've noticed there's way too much Katy Perry and Maroon 5 (shudder) on the radio.

I'd listen to DeOssie over Mike Flynn any day regardless of discussion. At least DeOssie has some semblance of charisma.

I'd listen to DeOssie over Mike Flynn any day regardless of discussion. At least DeOssie has some semblance of charisma.
Flynn is also a douche.

I'm convinced the directive from 98.5 management is "from 2 pm - 11 pm and during all weekend broadcasts we BASH the Patriots. If they win its cuz the other team sucked. If the pats lose pile on....higher and higher. Any controversy we MUST take the side OPPOSITE of Pats fans. Our #1 goal is to troll Patriots fans. When presenting game analysis we MUST focus on how the opponent can win."
I know fat Steve's not on 98.5 but the station was mentioned earlier in the thread

Funny how WEEI gets such a relative pass here compared to ESPN..

I mean really????? DeOssie.....Tomase.......and did ANYONE see Kirk Minihane on the O'Reilly show the other night????

Seriously, when you have Bill O'Reilly and Jim FREAKING Gray publicly telling you that you are going too harsh on the scandal business, then maybe it is time to check yourself in to a nice soft room at a care center.

I full expect EEI to announce their new morning team of RayRay and the Corpse of Senator Specter anytime soon. Stay tuned.

Last edited:
I hope the NYG tool does not make money off Patriots fans this upcoming week.

Exposed as a fraud in the mega thread years ago, just keep the heat on this useless loser.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes