PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Denver Sucks...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cutler will be fine. I was skeptical of him originally, but he's coming along nicely. He's not a world beater and he makes a lot of stupid mistakes, but he's also learning on the job.

Champ Bailey, OTOH, has come crashing down to earth this year. In the Denver games I've watched, I would personally make him a target.

yeah really more like "Chump" Bailey this year. is he hurting or something? i used to think he was the best

yeah really more like "Chump" Bailey this year. is he hurting or something? i used to think he was the best

Man, I don't know. And I agree, he used to be untouchable.

I mentioned it early in the season and took heat. He looks plain bad. Something is amiss with Bailey. Hubris, injury, fall-off. It's not just that he "can't", it's that even basic techinque is off. Perhaps his technique has been off for awhile and his talent excused it, IDK. Like I said, if I'm on O, I go right at him.

The Pats may be even better next year.Talk about scary.Denver can't beat the squad we have this year.I've feeling that if the Pats are SB Champions our 1st game of the 2008 season might be against the Broncos.

50-50 chance, the only other marketable team playing at Gillette next year is the Steelers, assuming they clinch the division. There's always the Jets too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes