Not open for further replies.

Boston Boxer

U.S. Air Force Retired
PatsFans.com Supporter
2020 Weekly Picks Winner
2022 Weekly Picks Winner
2023 Weekly Picks Winner
Reaction score
ok, who is going? I am going with out a ticket...but even if i get to tailgate with some folk on the board, then that all right by me...if i get a ticket, then that will be a bonus.

Nope. I was planning on going to Indy. :mad: :mad: :mad:

Dave, come to Foxboro in two weeks instead....it's all coming together for us.

Pats - Steelers AFC Championship.

Boxer I'm leaving for Denver on Thursday without a tix so far. I'm looking for other Patfans to sit and tailgate with.

Email me @ SCLSU [email protected] and I'll give you my cell. Meanwhile I'll be looking for tixs.

If anyone is going and interested in some terrific Mexican food - try La Loma's - it's at 2527 West 26th, which is only about 1 mile north of Invesco Field. Been there many a time, they have great Margarita's and excellant food.

fgssand said:
Dave, come to Foxboro in two weeks instead....it's all coming together for us.

Pats - Steelers AFC Championship.

I'm really thinking about it. I've never seen a game from Foxboro- only Pats road games- and was looking forward to next weekend. It's a pretty big trip for me from Ann Arbor, but the bigger issue is finding someone to go with me. It's like a 13 hour drive. With the Super Bowl 30 minutes from my house, I may just wait and go to that, if we're so fortunate. I'm disappointed. Obviously, I want the AFC title game to be a home game, but I selfishly want to go to another one.

Ticket Scam

http://www.thedenverchannel.com/spor...27/detail.html

DENVER -- It was too good to be true -- $100 for VIP tickets to a Broncos game, a luxury box and sideline passes.

The offer that sounded unbelievable was, in fact, a scam.

Mountain View police say a man has been going into dark bars, offering the VIP tickets to people who've had a few drinks.

"He has stated they are for press box or for the field," said Dave Munoz, with the Mountain View Police Department.

More than a dozen people in several metro area cities took the bait and gave the man the only form of payment that he accepted -- cash.

Several victims then tried to use the passes to get into Invesco Field at Mile High Stadium, only to be turned away and be notified of the fake passes.

IndyKen said:
If anyone is going and interested in some terrific Mexican food - try La Loma's - it's at 2527 West 26th, which is only about 1 mile north of Invesco Field. Been there many a time, they have great Margarita's and excellant food.

Thank you Ken.

I'll surely check that place out. Nothing like a good margarita.

Michigan Dave said:
I'm really thinking about it. I've never seen a game from Foxboro- only Pats road games- and was looking forward to next weekend. It's a pretty big trip for me from Ann Arbor, but the bigger issue is finding someone to go with me. It's like a 13 hour drive. With the Super Bowl 30 minutes from my house, I may just wait and go to that, if we're so fortunate. I'm disappointed. Obviously, I want the AFC title game to be a home game, but I selfishly want to go to another one.
You could probably find a pretty cheap flight. You have your choice of Boston or Providence, or even Manchester.

NEM said:
I will never go to Denver. Been there for Pats game, and there fans are the worst, the most arrogant and violent fans I have ever seen.

i went to a philly game with my papa one time, and he was wearing a redskins sweater (thankfully, i wasnt wearing anything pats)... yeah... he got a few hundread things thrown at him the entire time.

NEM said:
Denver fans are just as bad.

guess im not goin there any time soon then.

Howdy!

Hey fellow Pats fans! You are welcome to tailgate/party with me. I do not have a ticket but will be looking hard this week here in Denver. I am also considering tailgating with or without a ticket so seriously let me know if you are coming into town and I'll provide the truck, tunes, grill, coolers etc.

There are a ton of Sox fans here but not as many diehard Pats fans unfortunately from what I have seen since I've been here. So I would be happy to party with some visitors from the board.

Drop me a line if you are thinking about traveling to Denver.

DenverPatsFan I'll be in town. I'm looking for tixs.

Email me at [email protected] and we'll exchange cell #'s

Last edited:
Triumph said:
DenverPatsFan I'll be in town. I'm looking for tixs.

Email me at [email protected] and we'll exchange cell #'s

[email protected]

I'm thinking about doing this. I have a lot of experience in Boston road games, particularly the Celtics. I would be traveling from Neighboring Kansas. It is an 8 hour drive or a 1 hour flight. I got a lot of rude remarks when changing airplanes in Denver wearing my Bruschi jersey and Redsox cap, about six weeks ago. The guy at the Colorado Sports Bar almost would not serve me.

A playoff game in Denver is a major deal.

I wish I had the $ to go to the game... I already told everyone in my office if things work out in a perfect world, I will be putting my next paycheck into a home AFC game against Pitt.

NEM said:
I will never go to Denver. Been there for Pats game, and there fans are the worst, the most arrogant and violent fans I have ever seen.
hi. im new on your board. didnt see any place for newbies. cograds on your win. your not the 1st ive heard complain bout donk fans being the worst. ive worked their board. well you can imagine how they treat KC fans???? im on a donk board now. ill be glad to pass on anyones regards. hahahaha.

Triumph, denverpatsfan, QuinielBox...I am looking for a hotel now, if i get one, i am leaving Friday from Omaha, if not, i am leaving Sat. How soon can we get into the stadium to tailgate? I will contact each of you with my info. If any on wants to split a hotel let me know.

NEM said:

You obviously have never been to an Oakland game.

Boston Boxer said:
Triumph, denverpatsfan, QuinielBox...I am looking for a hotel now, if i get one, i am leaving Friday from Omaha, if not, i am leaving Sat. How soon can we get into the stadium to tailgate? I will contact each of you with my info. If any on wants to split a hotel let me know.

Boxer, I'd like to split lodging but I snore like hell. You driving from Omaha? I'm driving from KC.

I've found 45 yrd line tixs lower level for $350.00. I havent pulled the trigger. Anyone interested in 2 of those tixs? There are 3.

Triumph said:
Boxer, I'd like to split lodging but I snore like hell. You driving from Omaha? I'm driving from KC.

I've found 45 yrd line tixs lower level for $350.00. I havent pulled the trigger. Anyone interested in 2 of those tixs? There are 3.

id love to but if i show up out there in chiefs gear ill get more trash thrown at me than you. hahahaha. denver fans were abused childern.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back